Thread: new 27 maiden voyage.

DEMOMAN
    We had our new Shadow out for its maiden voyage on Sat. 3/3 . The wind had to be blowing 30 mph and the lake was super rough. I can not believe how this boat handles rough water, I swear the faster we went the smoother it rode. It sure is gonna be nice not worrying about water conditions on big weekends. Thanks again Ultra. See you on the water.

roln 20s
    Beautiful boat- saw it at the LA Show and on the water that weekend- looked great Congrats and see you on the water.
    Roln 20s

DEMOMAN
    Thanks Patrick. I've heard alot of great things about the hot sauce products. What is the best way to get ahold of some.

DEMOMAN
    I guess if I would have looked down 2 lines I would have seen your Forum site. Duh.

Concept1
    Yea congrats about that boat. I might have left a couple drool marks on it at the show too.!!WOW it is nice!

ULTRA26 # 1
    Demoman,
    Saw your boat at Corona, just before the show. Beautiful boat, without
    doubt.
    John M

DEMOMAN
    Demoman,
    Saw your boat at Corona, just before the show. Beautiful boat, without
    doubt.
    John M
    John, It was the test ride that I took in your boat last year at the regatta with Shippinguy that got the 3 foot itch started. Flag us down on the water sometime. Adam

shippingguy
    Congrats Adam. The boat came out great. We will definitely meet up on the Friday the 30th. in the morning and make some runs. Congrats again you should be proud!!

dicudmore
    We had our new Shadow out for its maiden voyage on Sat. 3/3 . The wind had to be blowing 30 mph and the lake was super rough. I can not believe how this boat handles rough water, I swear the faster we went the smoother it rode. It sure is gonna be nice not worrying about water conditions on big weekends. Thanks again Ultra. See you on the water.
    the new ride looks great--and you're correct to a point, the faster you go the smoother it DOES ride