Thread: Havi house for rent

Dean10
    Its that time of year! Havasu house for rent. All weeks/weekend currently available

Dean10
    bumpIts that time of year! Havasu house for rent. All weeks/weekend currently available

hurleyr
    Hey Gary,
    I'm interested in your place. Do you have any pictures?

Dean10
    Its that time of year! Havasu house for rent. All weeks/weekend currently available
    Bump-Dates still available and the weather is looking nice. Love for some ***boaters to get in on this. You all know what its all about-goooood tiiiimessss.

81rogers
    Hey dean10 im interested in your house, i was wondering if its still avalible for the 4th of july weekend not sure of the dates i'll have to look at a calender.

Dean10
    Hey dean10 im interested in your house, i was wondering if its still avalible for the 4th of july weekend not sure of the dates i'll have to look at a calender.
    July 4th is on a Wednesday. Which days are you interested in. It is available (for now) on the weekends before, after and during that week.

Dean10
    Be aware that the rates have changed. The new flyer is attached. Still a great deal.