Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lucky will not be here tomorrow.

dmontzsta
    He will be in downtown LA promoting Brokedown Mountain. Or whatever the **** its called. Go see lucky and receive a signature blow job, with your choice in colored lip stick. Also, he will be shaking all cocks that are introduced to his hand. Show your support for the all-time homo. Rumor is Hanson will be there, selling his ass for cheap beer and meth.
    Come on down!

Roland the Fisherman
    Can we bring the kidds?

dmontzsta
    Can we bring the kidds?
    lol, I dont know if it is appropriate. You might want to check with lucky. I wouldnt bring them though, those dudes are pretty sick, who knows what they are capable of. Next there will be "Brokedown big wheel" or some shit. F that!

Biglue
    I hear he set up his own display booth.........BOB ACTION. :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
    lol, Next there will be "Brokedown big wheel" or some shit. F that!
    A movie for those who know what they want from a very early age! LOL!

Biglue
    A movie for those who know what they want from a very early age! LOL!
    Fokn fags and their gimmicks. His banner says free beer with every BJ. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    Lol

Kim Hanson
    He will be in downtown LA promoting Brokedown Mountain. Or whatever the **** its called. Go see lucky and receive a signature blow job, with your choice in colored lip stick. Also, he will be shaking all cocks that are introduced to his hand. Show your support for the all-time homo. Rumor is Hanson will be there, selling his ass for cheap beer and meth.
    Come on down!
    I heard you have a booth in the back, I will Swwwing by thar..........( . )( . )............you can powder me up!

Kim Hanson
    Lol
    So what was it like, taste like shit! Donald would know that one............( . )( . )........

dmontzsta
    Look who it is, the village idiot. It is night, that means Kim is out and about. Looking for someone to flirt with and take home at the end of the night.
    Kim Rock, when is the last time you washed that mop on your head? And NO dudes nutting in your hair and rubbing it in, DOES NOT count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast