Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen this boat up close

dossangers
    go fast keep your boat and put a blown inj motor in it it will be badder than any 21 gn that boat has history!

GofastRacer
    Dossangers, you read my mind, it's already been going thru my mind!!....

dossangers
    Besides how good did billy b's boat look smoking down the river! thats probaly my next boat. NO IT IS MY NEXT BOAT!

ps555
    76biesemyer I have real busy man I emailed you sume info. Fellows I was told it was a 75 and I put bezer for short if you seen the pics you know its not a bezer. My grandfather has a spitfire from bolten one of last one he had great boat. I also have a revenge drives like a caddy. I was told that Julian Pettingil once had the boat, dont know if its that true.

GofastRacer
    dossangers:
    Besides how good did billy b's boat look smoking down the river! thats probaly my next boat. NO IT IS MY NEXT BOAT! What do you think I been thinking about!!!!..... eek! eek!

ps555
    Gofastracer how much Billy asking for that boat. I heard 40k?

fastvdriver
    were is the pic. of the 76 beisemeyer that is for sale? I have a 78 that is for sale also?

lakesmodified
    fastvdriver:
    were is the pic. of the 76 beisemeyer that is for sale? I have a 78 that is for sale also?Any pics of your '78' that's for sale? Condition and price? Thanks, Ivan

GofastRacer
    ps555:
    Gofastracer how much Billy asking for that boat. I heard 40k?Yeah, didn't get to talk to him, but I heard he would let it go for that!, after seing him run at the river(man, that was a beutiful sight!!), seems like that's a heck of a good price!!...Get some seat time in it and you could kick some serious ass with it!!, that is a winning boat!!!...It ought to be though, as much as he done to the bottom and getting the right prop, he finally got the combination together and it's one sweet deal!!!..More I think about it,the more I don't want to part with mine!, it's time for some serious HORSEPOWER!!!, Yeahhhhhh......

lakesmodified
    76biesmeyer:
    I am trying to contact this guy!! I would like to buy his boat, Has anyone seen this boat up close. The pics are here at v-drives PS555,s Bezer Thanks for your help.Hey 76biesmeyer, step up to the plate!!!! You said "Cash waiting" email me.... Now you're asking for other's opinions? I thought you were ready to fly out this week? Hell, I made him an offer right from his pics!!! Why don't you send him a deposit? I'm ready to!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast