Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paging squeezing spectra!!!!!

Sanger D
    hey bruce, I still have not received my oil cooler,could you give me a call or send my moneys back please thanks Darin

lilrick
    he went to the desert this weekend. He should be back Monday. He'll make good on it don't worry......

Squeezing Spectra
    Darin sorry i have been in the desert since thursday i just walked in the door, i thought it would have been there by now check your PM for the tracking information.
    Thanks B

Sanger D
    Thanks Bruce , hope you had a good weekend,was just a little concerned,its been a couple weeks now

Sanger D
    Thanks for the PM !!!!! its on a truck somewhere they said, their going to track it down and deliver it tonight,(supossedly) . thanks again!!

lilrick
    hey bruce, I still have not received my oil cooler,could you give me a call or send my moneys back please thanks Darin
    SOOOOO......before you jump the gun,maybe give the guy a lil longer before you call him out on HB..

dmontzsta
    SOOOOO......before you jump the gun,maybe give the guy a lil longer before you call him out on HB..
    SangerD is going to kick your ass if you talk to him that way, he doesnt take shit from ANYONE! WATCH YOUR BACK!
    j/k

lilrick
    SangerD is going to kick your ass if you talk to him that way, he doesnt take shit from ANYONE! WATCH YOUR BACK!
    j/k
    well I've got my very own overgrown WOOKIE!!!!

Sanger D
    MIND YOUR OWN F*&^KIN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was'nt "CALLING HIM OUT"...............Not that its any business of yours!!!!nor will I explain the story to you!!!

Sanger D
    Alright Donald,!!!!!!!!!dont be spreading rumors, or I''ll come out there and beat the crap outta your neighbors hows the boat commin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast