Thread: waz it worth???

vdrivenman
    a 1994 Liberator 21ft p/f tunnel with merc cruiser i/o no power sitting on tandeum axle trailer. everything is there but power.bellhousing,headers even electronics.
    i know there are a lot of variables,but for arguement it is all in good condition.
    i can't find a nada price.called dave at liberator boats in crowley and got no response.seller is asking $12,800 . i know the boats worth what your willing to pay,but i need an idea of the value.
    no pic's yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vdrivenman
    89 views and none of you knowledgeable boat people have an idea on the value!
    not asking for a written estimate,just an idea!
    thanks

Daytona100
    A 13 year old boat in pieces. Offer him 3500.00 and see where he go,s !!!!!!!!

IMPATIENT 1
    that's alot of $$$ for an unproven boat gary. if you had the chance to see it run before power was removed from it and knew the condition of the outdrive was great, it'd be worth more. if it was a jet , be worth it fo sho if gel and interior were in perfect shape.

vdrivenman
    the boat belonged to elmer youngblood (prior to this owner). so i know it Was SET UP RIGHT AND A RUNNER AT ONE TIME!
    but i can't see 12,800 for it even with power. i was thinking somewhere 65-6800 range. maybe the owner knows something he is not telling me.
    thanks for the responses! i knew u HB'ers would come through.

Sweet Addiction
    So maybe I was just a dick and did not reply but honestly I was thinking like 7k.

Sweet Addiction
    Can you post a pic? My brother is running a liberator and has become very knowledgable with Liberator boats. He could tell you what to offer.

vdrivenman
    i am waiting on pictures.seller said they would be on my email friday b 4 5,but i haven't seen them yet.
    we've owned two 19ft Lib tunnel clamp on's and enjoyed them very much.very forgving and easy to drive and had room in them.
    when i get the pic's i'l post or forward them on.

cobalt222
    ]I Just Bought A 21 For 14000 With A Stock 454.had About 20 Hrs On Hull.have Redone Most Wiring But Everything Else There.the Guy Used It For Racing.got Hyd Steering All New Good Trailer.they Hold A Good Book.mine May Be For Sale Also With A 509 W 520 Hp.its also a io made from a out board