Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for used 22-24' Cats

Unitek
    Hello all.. I need some help locating a boat. Im looking for the following boat(s) :
    22' Advantage Sport Cat
    23' Cougar MTR
    24' SS HTM
    I have searched all the other boat sites and boattrader but its the same old stuff thats been on there for the last year or so. Just trying to see if you guys know of anyone or local dealers that might have any of these boats in stock or friends that wanna get rid of them.
    Thanks
    Mike

Bad Puddy Tat
    Been toying with the idea of selling mine. let me know if interested. 2001 ss-24 dynoed Jim Wilkes built 565 998 HP on Pump gas. (I typically only run race fuel) Modified XR Drive. With Imco Lower
    170 total Hours on Boat 98 Hours on motor. Triple axle trailer PM me for more details

Unitek
    for some reason I cant send you a pm.. Email me with info and price on the boat. Seems like it might be alittle much for me though.
    mvb93@aol.com
    Thanks,
    Mike

prosthogod
    I've got a sr24 open bow that I was thinking of selling after the season but I could get rid of now. '04, larry peto 548 dynoed at 653hp. only ~75hrs on motor and ~200 on boat.

Unitek
    pic and price would be cool .. i boat on a 1000 acre lake in indiana.. SR is alittle big for what I need but im intrested.

fasthtm
    I have a 24 SR Open Bow HTM for sale.

andy01
    I may have a customer selling his 22' Advantage. I will contact him today and find out if in fact he is going to move forward with selling it. If not I'll keep my eyes and ears open.
    Andy

Unitek
    I may have a customer selling his 22' Advantage. I will contact him today and find out if in fact he is going to move forward with selling it. If not I'll keep my eyes and ears open.
    Andy
    Do you have any info or price on it ? Color scheme ?

beaverretriever
    There are a few really sweet DCB Mach 22s and some Elims available in spam.
    Good luck.

Unitek
    im not a big fan of DCB and eliminators. TTT guys !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast