Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: chance of a lifetime...

dumbandyoung
    I just thought this was kinda funny..
    I was driving back from the launch ramp saturday and... I see 3 hot blonde girls in bikinis walking down the street pulling an ice chest in the same direction im driving. Im assuming the ice chest was full of beer. Me and my friend look at eachother, thinking.. what a great opportunity to get some poon. ...then I remember my grandma is in the back seat. BUMMER..lol!
    So i pulled over let them climb in the bed and gave them a ride to there house 2 streets over from mine, thinking hopefully they remember my generosity this summer ....So later that night grandma says.."those girls were pretty, why didnt you invite them over for some drinks"..hahahaha
    **pretty much a pointless thread, but...

riverbound
    After reading your story....you made a wise choice with your screen name, it fits you.

Biglue
    I was driving back from the launch ramp saturday and... I see 3 hot blonde girls in bikinis walking down the street pulling an ice chest in the same direction im driving. Im assuming the ice chest was full of beer. Me and my friend look at eachother, thinking.. what a great opportunity to get some poon. ...then I remember my grandma is in the back seat. BUMMER..lol!
    So i pulled over let them climb in the bed and gave them a ride to there house 2 streets over from mine, thinking hopefully they remember my generosity this summer ....So later that night grandma says.."those girls were pretty, why didnt you invite them over for some drinks"..hahahaha
    You happen to hang with Notalent by any chance?

Baja Big Dog
    You said it, not us!!

SB
    Sorry, granny, you have to walk home.

RiverToysJas
    The best part is how Grandma is going to proceed to tell everyone in the family how you can't score with the ladies!

moneypit
    So whats your problem? Acne? Coke bottle glasses?? Gay feelings?? Overweight??? Small in the pant??
    Go git some son!

lucky
    grandma was hoping you'd leave so she could bang grandpa like a screendoor in a huricane

Tyson Ross
    "Pardon my friend, he is a little slow, the town is that way!"

Nord

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast