Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: America's Baddest V-drives!

SCHIADA JIM
    Originally posted by Dimarco Kid:
    Anybody got some bad ass v-drives that want to start a "new topic"? Be pretty cool if we could get together and just shoot some v-drive bull!!!!
    Dimarco Kid
    I HAVE A 22' SCHIADA V-DRIVE WITH A TWIN TURBO LS7 29 GEARS ROSSI TURBO 400 TRANS AND 12X15 STAINLESS PROP.I AM CONSIDERING CHANGING GEARS TO PICK UP MORE SPEED AND A LOWER CRUSING RPM. WHAT DO YOU RECOMEND? I CURRENTLY SPIN 5800RPM AT APROX 90+MPH ANDI ALSO AM RUNNING A STOCK LS7 MANIFOLD WHAT DO YOU RECOMEND? THE BOAT CURRENTLY RUNS GREAT WILL MAKING THESE CHANGES MAKE BIG DIFFERENCE.

superdave013
    Schiada Jim, I have some 35% 10 deg gears for a quick change case. They are lightend also. I also make a top bearing puller that makes changing them a snap. Send me an e-mail to valveautomation1@earthlink.net for more info and a pic of them.
    Hey, can you also send me a pic of your engine? I'm building a twin turbo set up for my 20' Schiada and would like to see some pics of other turbo deals.
    Thanks, Dave

superdave013
    Schiada Jim, I have some 35% 10 deg gears for a quick change case. They are lightend also. I also make a top bearing puller that makes changing them a snap. Send me an e-mail to valveautomation1@earthlink.net for more info and a pic of them.
    Hey, can you also send me a pic of your engine? I'm building a twin turbo set up for my 20' Schiada and would like to see some pics of other turbo deals.
    Thanks, Dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123