Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Everyone Please Read This

Sangster
    smalls:
    On are way down to Red Rock on Tuesday we saw him on the opposite side of the I5. he was headed North.????? We were wondering WTF also,,,,, Smalls, was he towing the boat....

HM
    Sangster:
    smalls:
    On are way down to Red Rock on Tuesday we saw him on the opposite side of the I5. he was headed North.????? We were wondering WTF also,,,,, Smalls, was he towing the boat.... Sangster, JBG posted in the Bench Racing Forum that they saw him towing his boat on I 40.
    There is so much to say, but I will wait until a reply from Mr. Lowater. A lack of response will make it clear as to how he feels about the people who gave to help him in a time of need.
    There could a few good reasons why he was at Red Rock:
    1. Someone paid his way to get him out of the house.
    2. He came down to advertise his boat and Motorhome for sale to pay his medical bills.
    3. Someone else borrowed his stuff.
    4. A twin Steve Lowater was ported from a parralel universe where Steve did not have an accident.
    5. The Bermuda triangle has moved to form at the corners of Blyth, Needles, and Barstow and it was all an illusion.
    5b. It was like a desert illusion - only, instead of seeing water, these people saw Steve.
    6. Someone who does not like Steve paid a stunt double to make Steve look bad.
    7. Steve actually paid all his medical bills and was able to travel south, just after signing up for new medical insurance.
    8. Steve has an extremely fuel efficient motorhome and boat that run on oxygen alone.
    9. We are all just a-holes.

Sangster
    Holy Moly...That was good and I'm sure more can be said...It sure sounds like a sad deal..Let me tell ya'....I've lost/pissed away alot of money before...It never bothered me as much as loosing a friend... smile_sp smile_sp

FlatStupid
    HolyMoly:
    Sangster:
    smalls:
    On are way down to Red Rock on Tuesday we saw him on the opposite side of the I5. he was headed North.????? We were wondering WTF also,,,,, Smalls, was he towing the boat.... Sangster, JBG posted in the Bench Racing Forum that they saw him towing his boat on I 40.
    There is so much to say, but I will wait until a reply from Mr. Lowater. A lack of response will make it clear as to how he feels about the people who gave to help him in a time of need.
    There could a few good reasons why he was at Red Rock:
    1. Someone paid his way to get him out of the house.
    2. He came down to advertise his boat and Motorhome for sale to pay his medical bills.
    3. Someone else borrowed his stuff.
    4. A twin Steve Lowater was ported from a parralel universe where Steve did not have an accident.
    5. The Bermuda triangle has moved to form at the corners of Blyth, Needles, and Barstow and it was all an illusion.
    5b. It was like a desert illusion - only, instead of seeing water, these people saw Steve.
    6. Someone who does not like Steve paid a stunt double to make Steve look bad.
    7. Steve actually paid all his medical bills and was able to travel south, just after signing up for new medical insurance.
    8. Steve has an extremely fuel efficient motorhome and boat that run on oxygen alone.
    9. We are all just a-holes. I'm certainly a 9 eek!

BGMAN203
    Never met lowwater before, but his boat and his wife were sure as hell there, he might of been there but I didn't see him or get introduced to him.

cal***boat
    As all of you have read from my post in the begining of this thread I feel very disappointed with the outcome on this matter.
    God knows that I tried to do the right thing and help a friend in need when he needed it the most.
    I spent every day on the phone with the hospital he was in up Eureka to find out anything I could about his condition but was never really told a thing because I was not a family member. The only story they kept telling me was that he was in critical condition and had no time frame on his release date.
    I talked to Steve and told him about all the money we have collected from donations and auctions for him and he seemed real glad that people cared and also talked alot about getting back to work as soon as he could. The doctors told him it would take a long time to recover from his accident and get back to his old self.
    I noticed that Steve has a hearing loss and a very short term memory at this time because one minute you are talking about something and the next you have to start all over again because he lost track of it.
    At this point the money is still sitting in the bank account for Steve from the donations that were made by all of us.
    I have to agree with what Holly Molly said and it does feel like I have a knife in my back, but I'am not one to pass judgement on Steve at this time.
    When we first started this for Steve I made it a personal goal to get at least $5000 in donations but we never made it there and we were planning a get together at Camp Far West to give him the money.
    I feel I was personaly let down by him by taking this unnessary trip to Red Rock and I can not blame anyone for being upset about this.
    I have had alot of phone calls and PM's today about this and all I can say is I'am sorry for his actions and bad judgement

FlatStupid
    Cal ***boat I've gotta a check for 75 bucks comin in on the used MSD6AL that I auctioned on this forum. Its no thing, just let me know what you want me to do with the check.
    [ September 22, 2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Flat Stupid ]

FlatStupid
    Damn it! Double post.
    [ September 22, 2003, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Flat Stupid ]

cal***boat
    Flat Stupid:
    Cal ***boat I've gotta a check for 75 bucks comin in on the used MSD6AL that I auctioned on this forum. Its no thing, just let me know what you want me to do with the check. Hang onto the check and check with MRS GOFAST here on the boards because she will be starting a bank account to help out Wayne & Jenna (dossangers) in there time of need.
    I'am done with doing fundraisers for awhile because this deal has left me feeling let down and now I have the feeling that people here on the boards feel that I let them down also.

BigBoyToys
    cal***boat:
    Flat Stupid:
    Cal ***boat I've gotta a check for 75 bucks comin in on the used MSD6AL that I auctioned on this forum. Its no thing, just let me know what you want me to do with the check. Hang onto the check and check with MRS GOFAST here on the boards because she will be starting a bank account to help out Wayne & Jenna (dossangers) in there time of need.
    I'am done with doing fundraisers for awhile because this deal has left me feeling let down and now I have the feeling that people here on the boards feel that I let them down also. Dave, personally, I don't believe that you let me down or anyone else on the boards for that matter. You were trying to do what was right and I admire you for it. It is not your fault that this thing went sour and had you known sooner, I know you good enough to know that you would have stopped it right then and there. Don't let this incident affect your big heart and willingness to help out others.
    Jim

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast