Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irvine Lake V-drive Regatta

dave n
    Irvine Lake's V-Drive Regatta will be held on June 16 & 17, 2007. This year we are combining our Regatta with the Boat Racers' Reunion. The hours will be Saturday from 7:00 a.m. until dusk, and Sunday 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Camping will be available. We are limiting the event to the first 50 boats registered. Call Corinne at (714) 649-9113 for a registration packet.

Okay, I'll be the one to ask ... are you going to allow jet boats attend? if not, why post in the just jets forum.
    I'm just playing devil's advocate here ... I just know that the question is going to be asked.
    Brian

lilrick
    ditto

Unless I'm mistaken, that's also an NJBA race weekend.

dave n
    Yes it is a V drive event, I posted here and in sandbar because we are also hosting the Boat Racers reunion on Saturday. They plan on bringing some classic old raceboats to the event which I feel everyone well enjoy. I believe that the NJBA race is the weekend before.

dmontzsta
    I know alot of jet boaters like to attend, even though they cannot put their boats in the water. I have never my old boat in the water there and know of other V-Drive guys who never have, but we still go to watch and hang out. It is definitely good times for all, jet boats or V-Drives, after all we all like to watch fast boats right?

Schiada Time
    I have wanted to go to this for a long time. I may even tow my boat home from Mead to attend.

Mrs.Racer277
    Dang same weekend as the NJBA at Ming.....That Sucks

Yes it is a V drive event, I posted here and in sandbar because we are also hosting the Boat Racers reunion on Saturday. They plan on bringing some classic old raceboats to the event which I feel everyone well enjoy. I believe that the NJBA race is the weekend before.
    I just had to ask, as I get phone calls asking why we can't hold an NJBA event there ...
    unless???
    How about it Dave? We have rescue and our own insurance. We (NJBA) would love to rent the lake from you.
    And unfortunately ... the regatta is on the same weekend as the race w/ NJBA in June.

Goad
    How about it Dave? We have rescue and our own insurance. We (NJBA) would love to rent the lake from you.
    I cannot express how much I would like to see this happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast