Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Happy Tuesday ***boaters!

barbigrl
    I am internet shopping....lol.. I have to watch my laughing, since I am not allowed to laugh in the office, so therefore I have to tone down my HB habits.
    yeah right!!!

mbrown2
    Ok, so happy tuesday! Going to see social d tomorrow...YAY!
    We will be there Thur night....went Sunday and last night to the HWood shows...great playlist...ol school stuff from the Mommy's Little Monster album.....
    Can't wait!

Do F150's Float?
    We will be there Thur night....went Sunday and last night to the HWood shows...great playlist...ol school stuff from the Mommy's Little Monster album.....
    Can't wait!
    Awesome - the last 3 concerts i went to see was social d...lol... they always put on a good show!!

h2oski2fast
    Can't wait!
    See NAN, I told you they would prolly be going!

Do F150's Float?
    I didn't argue with you... or did I???

mbrown2
    You got to hit up a show with us....the Foundation Room was going off last night after the show....after the Ana show we will probably hit the Hwood 29th show, but a good show will be the 8th at Anaheim with Go Betty Go..and then to the Vegas shows in Jan....Gonna be a good month!

Do F150's Float?
    Hey MBrown - just found out i have one extra GA ticket for tomorrow...wanna make that wed & thurs? LOL

mbrown2
    Hey MBrown - just found out i have one extra GA ticket for tomorrow...wanna make that wed & thurs? LOL
    LOL....Thanks but my ears are still blown out from last two nights ..and although the week is slow at work I am trying to make it only a 3 hangover at work week.......hope you guys have fun....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345