Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fockin' UPS!!!!

Jordy
    So I'm expecting a new monitor from Dell and get some automated message that it's supposed to be delivered today between 8 AM and 7 PM and someone has to be present to sign for it. Great, like I'm going to be around my house all day to sign for it.
    So around 11:00 my phone rings and it's this UPS driver telling me he's there to deliver some computer something and am I around. Tell him I'm at my office and will be for another hour or so. He says, "Cool. Did my number pop up on your phone?" I tell him it did. This is the part that really gets me... He said to give him a call when I get up here and he'll meet me somewhere to get my stuff to me. Imagine that!!!!
    Last time I had something from Fed Ex, they left a door hanger with a note that it could be picked up at their depot after 7:00 PM. The only problem is, their depot closes at 6:30, which I found out after I drove down there.
    Figured I'd put up a good UPS story for a change.

gmocnik
    ups on my s list this week also...
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144349
    still waiting.........

Rod-64
    I'm waiting for a Nascar die-cast display case that started out in Illinois, was in Phoenix on Friday, and is now in Indiana. WTF?? This thing is going more miles than 3 or 4 races. Thanks UPS.

Jordy
    So now I've got my new monitor all hooked up. 24" widescreen is nice!!!
    Going to take some getting used to though. I might even be able to read Former Raiderette AKA Mrs. Eliminated Sprinter's posts without having to use the bottom scroll bar. :jawdrop:

Big Warlock
    So I'm expecting a new monitor from Dell and get some automated message that it's supposed to be delivered today between 8 AM and 7 PM and someone has to be present to sign for it. Great, like I'm going to be around my house all day to sign for it.
    So around 11:00 my phone rings and it's this UPS driver telling me he's there to deliver some computer something and am I around. Tell him I'm at my office and will be for another hour or so. He says, "Cool. Did my number pop up on your phone?" I tell him it did. This is the part that really gets me... He said to give him a call when I get up here and he'll meet me somewhere to get my stuff to me. Imagine that!!!!
    Last time I had something from Fed Ex, they left a door hanger with a note that it could be picked up at their depot after 7:00 PM. The only problem is, their depot closes at 6:30, which I found out after I drove down there.
    You bitch about everything!!!!!

Jordy
    You bitch about everything!!!!!
    Apparently I must have laid on the sarcasm just a little bit too thick if even you missed it!!!
    UPS did a great job today and I got my new stuff rather than coming home to a door tag and having to wait until tomorrow or run down to the depot to get it.

HM
    If you had ordered bullitz, it would have gone down much differently.

Tom Brown
    Jordy, stop hating.

Jordy
    Jordy, stop hating.
    Actually, I was reverse hating!!!

BarryMac
    RD Sux...
    Nice job Jordy, I knew you had a softer side...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast