Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blower questions, questions, questions

1968Droptop
    Thanks for the responses guys. Buying a complete engine scares the crap outta me. A couple months backa buddy did that exact thing. The engine had oil pressure, and ran smoothly. When we popped the pan of we saw 2 rods that got real hot, and 3 mains were spun. No idea how it had oil pressure, but it did. The only good news was the seller was a real man and footed 1/2 the repair bill.

atxwrangler
    MAAYBE JUST MAKE HIM AN OFFER ON THE BLOWER SETUP!

oldselmn8tr
    Droptop do your self a favor and go with a new 1471 set up with a intercooler in the end it will run like you want it and be dependable plus a little room to grow. Malcolm I know how ya feel on the N/A deal, it will be a long while before I can build something like that.

Blueoval
    How about a complete 460 with Moonyham blower all polished, Holly carbs for $4,500.00
    The blower setup alone is worth that.
    OK???
    Lets see some pitures, I'm taking the Blown Chevy out of my boat and put-ing a Blown Ford into her....!!!
    For $4,500 there has to be something worng??/ Cast crank, stock rods, etc... Let me know!!!
    cheers
    Here's what I'm selling for $6,500 Jeff Blosdale 496 Tall block, 990 heads 8-71Mooneyham Crower everything, Turn key from hat to 14qt oil pan...bla bla bla.....
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...i/100_0248.jpg

moparjet
    here is a dumb question.....but what are those lines going to the top of the blower for?

Blueoval
    here is a dumb question.....but what are those lines going to the top of the blower for?
    Cooling.
    I'll have her in the Channel today anybody in Havasu stop by and lets take her for a ride!!!
    Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12