Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rail kit

luv2race
    looking for a rail kit for BBC, not looking to spend 750.00
    Check R&D he makes them for a reasonable price.
    www.R-DMARINE.com

Jetaholic
    looking for a rail kit for BBC, not looking to spend 750.00
    PM my buddy ironman44bear on these boards...I think he has a few already made up.

Bigern
    Thanks guys, i'm getting them shipped for 575.00

Rondane
    Bergeron sells then for that and he is local........
    wow....now i am REALLY impressed with this post 396. I just cant believe its coming from you. Last time i mentioned bergeron you disagreed. Funny how that works.
    Ronn

460 jus getn it
    wow....now i am REALLY impressed with this post 396. I just cant believe its coming from you. Last time i mentioned bergeron you disagreed. Funny how that works.
    Ronn
    There he is, the voice of reason.

squirt'nmyload
    There he is, the voice of reason.
    fukkin jackin my line

460 jus getn it
    fukkin jackin my line You know us brothas, always stealing shit from whitey....................................
    YOU WANT TO SAY THE WHITE WOMEN COMMENT OR SHAL I.

eliminated1
    i cant belive mike said go to phil just today he asked if i was still giving him my money. I said yes and he said basically in different words im crazy. Now mike is a good friend and im not razing mike but phil bergeron hooks me up. He has what i need and yeah i pay a little more BUT like today he is doing some custom machining for my boat NO CHARGE. thats the stuff some not all of the other guys do. And yes it is on a part i bought from phil. The part needs to be trimed and anodized to fit and match my boat and must i say NO CHARGE for altering somthing he has built for ever and fitts everyons boat but mine. Its called service and its worth paying the few dollars more. the machineing alone would have cost 50 to 75 dollars and 75 to 100 to reanodize. He is doing it NO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry just a little plug for phil not trying to jack a thread . Earn check the price on a rail kit and then let me check i might get it cheaper I just dropped 1500.00 with him. MY OPINION !

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ronn
    It is funny isnt it! Do us a favor and EAT A D!CK! There you go poppin at the gumz and nobody even said a word to your punkazz!
    So why are you spelling your name with double N's? Is that some GAY or TRANS talk??????????????????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    i cant belive mike said go to phil just today he asked if i was still giving him my money. I said yes and he said basically in different words im crazy. Now mike is a good friend and im not razing mike but phil bergeron hooks me up. He has what i need and yeah i pay a little more BUT like today he is doing some custom machining for my boat NO CHARGE. thats the stuff some not all of the other guys do. And yes it is on a part i bought from phil. The part needs to be trimed and anodized to fit and match my boat and must i say NO CHARGE for altering somthing he has built for ever and fitts everyons boat but mine. Its called service and its worth paying the few dollars more. the machineing alone would have cost 50 to 75 dollars and 75 to 100 to reanodize. He is doing it NO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry just a little plug for phil not trying to jack a thread . Earn check the price on a rail kit and then let me check i might get it cheaper I just dropped 1500.00 with him. MY OPINION !
    Very true to say the least! Me and Phil have differences BUT I will speak the truth at all times...........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast