Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: with all the talk about divorse

79centurion
    I figured I would let you guys know I am single again. I was dating a girl for 4 years, and recently turned psycho on me. She started accusing me of cheating on her and said I dont treat her as nice as the girl I am cheating on her with. I never cheated on her, and I have no idea where she is coming from, but after yelling and arguing for the past week, it is finally over I have done everything I could to make her happy and it wasnt enough. I am just glad I never married her. I feel I have wated the last 4 years of my life with her. I guess being nice really doesnt get you anywhere. Sorry to rant. I have had a long week.
    Dan

Kilrtoy
    I was dating a girl for 4 years, and recently turned psycho on me. She started accusing me of cheating on her and said I dont treat her as nice as the girl I am cheating on her with. I never cheated on her, and I have no idea where she is coming from, but after yelling and arguing for the past week, it is finally over I
    Dan
    So afer four years you call it quits in in SEVEN days,
    I call it quiter

79centurion
    No we have been fighting for the past 2 months, just the last 7 days have been really bad. Ask some of the guys that were there at pleasant a week ago. I have been trying, but I can only take so much. She is trying to turn all my friends against me, and even my family, but atleast my family knows better. If you call me a quiter, what should I do?
    Dan

Wicked Performance Boats
    No we have been fighting for the past 2 months, just the last 7 days have been really bad. Ask some of the guys that were there at pleasant a week ago. I have been trying, but I can only take so much. She is trying to turn all my friends against me, and even my family, but atleast my family knows better. If you call me a quiter, what should I do?
    Dan
    Stay single, you're not a quiter. It's just time to move on. Pat

SummerBreeze
    Gee your a lover not a fighter

DetroitJim
    Sounds like menopause or pre menopause. I went through hell with my last two women, both were going through bizarre mood swings, making wild accusations, turning into teenage drama queens, blah blah. As long as you didn't do the things she says you did, don't feel guilty about it. Plenty of other people out there without problems. Well, at least not that problem.
    DJ

lucky
    for a good time - you should go to waco and hang out /take lessons from Ratso - He will hook ya up ! you just REALLY need to listen to him

2Driver
    I figured I would let you guys know I am single again.
    Dan
    So why would you want the guys to know this?

fatboy95
    So why would you want the guys to know this?
    That scares me:sqeyes:

Racey
    Better to have 'wasted' the last 4 years than the next 20

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast