Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: with all the talk about divorse

TAF
    She blamed you for cheating to divert attention from her because possibly she was feeling guilty for doing it. I've run into this problem w/ a few females in my past. Be happy you had some good times w/ them, be thankful ya didn't marry them, and focus on the future:idea:

Jordy
    Here you go http://www.teamloco.com/proof/main.php?g2_itemId=1190 .Stay away from both of them
    Dan
    Where do they hang out so we know where to avoid???

Dezertrider
    The one on the right just looks medium psycho ( but cute!). The one on the left is a full on Rosie McDonald psycho...
    I agree, Its in her eyes!!!!!

So afer four years you call it quits in in SEVEN days,
    I call it quiter
    Nicely put.

squirt'nmyload
    it will be all good dan......just think, now you have more time for the boats and they don't even talk back!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
    now you need to have a femal friend call her up in the middle of the night and ask for you...

Riomouse911
    That's asking for a boiling rabbit on the stove....lol.
    My X was really hot, but a raging bitch. I married her because I'm joe average and she was hot, plain and simple. We had a wonderful daughter, but we were terminally incompatible. We're much better off now far apart, she's in Texas re-married for the 3rd time. (I also only get to see the kiddo on the holidays, which really hurts, but making the best of it). I'm happily re-married with a very good looking, but not bitchy, wife and a great son.
    In short, if they're a pain when dating, they're 10x the pain when married. Move on, and find the one who'll make you happy to be you.

455Rocket
    I figured I would let you guys know I am single again. I was dating a girl for 4 years, and recently turned psycho on me. She started accusing me of cheating on her and said I dont treat her as nice as the girl I am cheating on her with. I never cheated on her, and I have no idea where she is coming from, but after yelling and arguing for the past week, it is finally over I have done everything I could to make her happy and it wasnt enough. I am just glad I never married her. I feel I have wated the last 4 years of my life with her. I guess being nice really doesnt get you anywhere. Sorry to rant. I have had a long week.
    Dan
    There's something in the water I swear... I just went through the same crap, but had 7 years invested. 6 months before we're married she leaves w/o any explanation. Find out a week later she's got something for this loser at her work. 7 years man.
    I thought we were perfect... they will stab you in the back, no matter how much time / effort / money you've invested.
    If you ever see her punch her in the face for me:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...CT0416-med.jpg

At least, she left before the boob job!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123