Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for any used vehicles

TheCarDudes
    As some of you know by now, I am a wholesaler in the car business. A quick description of what I do is I am the person the dealer would call to get a "Buy Figure" on your trade-in while you are at the dealership. Once I give them that "buy figure" they try to complete the deal with you, the customer.
    I would like to offer my advice to any fellow HB member. I can help you guys make sure you are getting top dollar for your trade in if that is what you are going to do. I'll share with you what Kelley Blue Book is on your vehicle and how it stands in today's market. I will not only give you what I think your car is worth wholesale (trade-in), but I can help you price it in the private seller market. Last but not least, since I am posting in SPAM, I will make you the same offer to purchase your vehicle for cash that I would normally give the dealer who calls me when you are trying to trade your vehicle in.
    Hopefully having a cash offer to purchase your vehicle should give you more negotiating power at the dealership.
    Since I do aquire most of my vehicles wholesale, I am an EXTERMELY good source to purchase a pre-owned vehicle from. You can post on here or PM me your details so I can help.

TOBTEK
    im cleaning the garage out right now, have three nice cars for ya..... 2006 MB C230 sport sdn with 16k, 04 BMW X5 4.4, and the 05 GMC HD2500 diesel.... give me a call if you have a need for them.

TheCarDudes
    Calling in 5 mins......just doing a little research on all 3 of your vehicles.

prosthogod
    I'm picking up a new expedition this week and was going to trade in a '03 suberban lt, 4wd with only 40k miles. What can you do.

TheCarDudes
    Couple more details please....
    1500 or 2500
    Motor?
    Cloth or leather?
    Please list all the options (i.e. moonroof, quad bucket seats, cd changer)

al cole'holic
    I'm picking up a new expedition this week and was going to trade in a '03 suberban lt, 4wd with only 40k miles. What can you do.
    ...I've got roughly the same Suburban, 8.1L...I'm gonna guess $17k?? :idea:

TheCarDudes
    ...I've got roughly the same Suburban, 8.1L...I'm gonna guess $17k?? :idea:
    Is that what you want for yours?

al cole'holic
    Is that what you want for yours?
    I still have it because that's all the dealer wanted to give...it's gonna take the right buyer who knows a thing or 2 about towing to really appreciate it. If you are seriously interested let's talk...

prosthogod
    Lt package comes with leather, tow package, 6disc cd, aftermarket wheels(tires are done), 5.3 motor, magnaflow exhaust with cold air intake, second row captians chairs.

TheCarDudes
    al
    Left you a message.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast