Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: got my commercial

SHOTKALLIN
    driver license today. Any Car haulers on the boards? I'm looking at getting into the car hauling business. Anybody have any contacts?

HCS
    If there's any care haulers on here they better watch where their going. :sqeyes:
    Being in the car business I see those guy every day. Some of those guys have some big trick rigs.
    The owner operators that is.

ekbearly
    couple of comapnies you should look into:
    www.carhaulnetwork.com
    United Road
    PARS Inc.
    McNutt Auto Transport

SHOTKALLIN
    thanks for the info

caroftheweek
    thanks for the info
    another 92555 resident. What the hell does Rancho Bellago mean anyway?

good luck....Fresh out of school it will be hard to get into haulin cars, Tankers are the same way. Not impossible though.
    I am in sand and gravel (Transfers). not bad except for winter time. I have done everything over the road produce hauler (Fresno to Boston once a week ....YUK), flatbeds, tankers gasoline, groceries, Burger King, dirt. Dirt is so easy, find the job, pull the switch and collect the money.....see ya.
    anyway good luck, its not bad work if you don't think about the hours you put in, (I average 12-15 in the summer per day) been doing it for 17 years and still going strong.

HocusPocus
    congrats.. i was long haul (48 states and canada) for 4 years then local for the same company for a year before i decided to semi retire. sometimes i still miss driving those big ol noisy things.
    http://www.geocities.com/hulaman.geo/redtrucksmall.jpg

jdf
    congrats.. i was long haul (48 states and canada) for 4 years then local for the same company for a year before i decided to semi retire. sometimes i still miss driving those big ol noisy things.
    http://www.geocities.com/hulaman.geo...cksmall.jpghow long were you with u.s

RitcheyRch
    Congrats

Jrocket
    If you decide to haul dirt,get on with Robertson ready mix.Cut your teeth there and then move to a better company afterwards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast