Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Wicked 18' Gullwing

Dogballs
    How much does that bad boy weigh? Great lookin Sled!

I can tell everybody that it is a good design. I owned that mold for about 13 years. I only built one boat out of it in, '04. it was light, under 400 lbs. it ran great with a 557 c.i. BBF. good to see you building them! congrats! Dave.

Bradf
    Wow, that is one BAMFing boat!

Wicked Performance Boats
    I can tell everybody that it is a good design. I owned that mold for about 13 years. I only built one boat out of it in, '04. it was light, under 400 lbs. it ran great with a 557 c.i. BBF. good to see you building them! congrats! Dave.
    Thank You Everyone for the complements on our new WICKED baby. Okiedave, Its So Great to hear from you. We did it and we Love Her. THANK-YOU !!!!! maybe you can get down here and go to the river with us. We will put you up or put up with you! lol Let us know. We would love to see ya and bring your boat, which ever one you choose and we will run on the river. Hope to see ya. we will pm you later when Pat get home and on the computer. Thank You again, she turned out beautiful. Bye for now, Julie (Mrs. Wicked) and Pat (budlight)

Congrats Budlight. Looks like you'll be putting Bill out of business here shortly.Does it have any hook in the bottom ?

jweeks123
    who is going to rig that beauty
    jw

Wicked Performance Boats
    Thanks CS19, I thought I'd like this hull from looking at the mold, BUT Now that i got one out of the mold. I really like the lines! I haven't had it upside down to really check the bottom yet. but i expect most any bottom will gain from some blueprinting. Budlight :rollside:

Wicked Performance Boats
    who is going to rig that beauty
    jw
    This boat will be rigged by us, jw

Wicked Performance Boats
    Wow, that is one BAMFing boat!Thanks BradF, Squirtcha, Dragboats& Thanks SQ for putting up the pics. First off we laid this boat up heavy, [650lbs] so we can use it for all lake, river boating. It's been awhile since I could actually walk on the bow! Now my wife has a place to dance while we float downriver. Yes it will have a stereo! the next one will be much lighter. Price will not disclosed on any public forum. We will respect customer privacy. All Quotes will be one on one between buyer and us. Prices vary on individuals needs from bare hull to complete. Pm or call if you are serious 702-204-5035 Budlight& Mrs Wicked

spectratoad
    Very Nice!!!! Sounds like this one should be named Wicked 1 since it is the first.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast