Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Wicked 18' Gullwing

Wicked Performance Boats
    Very Nice!!!! Sounds like this one should be named Wicked 1 since it is the first.
    The model will be " 18 Wicked I " the name will be " Bitch Slapped " As it will be Mrs Wicked boat. CS19, Can you imagine the headlines " CS19 bitchslapped by Mrs Wicked! "lol j/k She may not beat ya but she will sure give you a hell of a run. lol I can already see her making passes. SWEET !!! Bud

NELSON#109
    that turned out real nice. looks sweet. you should talk tyo chris cs19, and maybe think about getting him into one of those. i think he would be interested, and it might be great for buisness to have someone with skills throwin one down the track. im tired of whippin his ass all the time... he needs somthin new.

Wicked Performance Boats
    I like it. How many hours have you spent just looking at it?
    STILL looking at it with a Great BIG Grin :rollside: :rollside: :boxed: :idea: :crossx: :skull: budlight and mrs. wicked

The model will be " 18 Wicked I " the name will be " Bitch Slapped " As it will be Mrs Wicked boat. CS19, Can you imagine the headlines " CS19 bitchslapped by Mrs Wicked! "lol j/k She may not beat ya but she will sure give you a hell of a run. lol I can already see her making passes. SWEET !!! Bud
    I look forward to it. Hope its faster than "The Misfit" was. :cry:

Wicked Performance Boats
    Ya me too and this time let me know you want to race instead of sneeking up on me.lol Bitchslapped might not beat ya, but, wait till Pat get his out there. WATCH OUT !!!! :220v: lol lol The more Wicked Racers the BETTER !!! :crossx: One thing to remember Chris is that the boat maybe a little heavy, but, we know how to rig light. We can't wait to water test and then we will debut to all. We will keep you all informed. Chris, you need one to race. Order when your ready. were waiting for you. By next racing season we will have one out there. Really looking forwards to that. Mrs. Wicked & Budlight

Wicked Performance Boats
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0_1987-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0_1982-med.JPG We will get the pic of the inside posted asap. Boat model name is 18 WICKED I and the name will be BITCH SLAPPED or BITCHSLAPPED. 2 words or 1 word ? still working on way to write this. any imput would be great. Mrs. Wicked/Budlight :idea:

Ya me too and this time let me know you want to race instead of sneeking up on me.lol Bitchslapped might not beat ya, but, wait till Pat get his out there. WATCH OUT !!!! :220v: lol lol The more Wicked Racers the BETTER !!! :crossx: One thing to remember Chris is that the boat maybe a little heavy, but, we know how to rig light. We can't wait to water test and then we will debut to all. We will keep you all informed. Chris, you need one to race. Order when your ready. were waiting for you. By next racing season we will have one out there. Really looking forwards to that. Mrs. Wicked & Budlight
    Sounds good Mrs.Wicked.Hope to see one of the boats in person soon.
    Feel free to lay me up a 350 lb.er on a factory race boat sponsor and Ill stick my engine in there and go win some races for WICKED BOATS. No fancy gel coat either, just flat black with WICKED BOATS in white and red on the side.

CARLSON-JET
    Now ya went and did it BudLight, everyone is gonna need one of the "Wickeds". She sure looks purty, shiney and clean. I thought I could smell the new all the way back here in the midwest. Yellow... nice choice. Good job, if it looks as good in person as it does in the pic you did real well. It appears you are on your way. R.B.

Wicked Performance Boats
    [IMG][url]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2295100_1978-med.JPG[IMG]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2295100_1979-med.JPG

rivertard
    PAT.( DAM). I like the looks of that boat.Nice lines.Does it come in green. :idea: (rivertard).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast