Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Wicked 18' Gullwing

Bense468
    LOOKS GOOD...its been at least 5 days since being popped, do you have any better more detailed pictured. Pictures of inside cleaned up and wiped down etc? Where are you laying these up at?
    Danny- This is the same mold as Carrs boat correct?

1slowboat
    good looking boat,would love to see more pics of the boat in stages of the build

Wicked Performance Boats
    LOOKS GOOD...its been at least 5 days since being popped, do you have any better more detailed pictured. Pictures of inside cleaned up and wiped down etc? Where are you laying these up at?
    Danny- This is the same mold as Carrs boat correct?
    Bense468, I don't have anymore pics yet,will get more this Sunday. Yes it's the same. and I won't talk about where they are being laidup as I have been warned that some people will try to deal around me. The shop said leave him out of the limelight. It's you mold and your boat, keep it that way. Budlight

LOWRIVER2
    Is this the mold that was bought in an estate sale? I believe only an 18 mold was for sale.

Wicked Performance Boats
    Is this the mold that was bought in an estate sale? I believe only an 18 mold was for sale.
    I know nothing about an estate sale. You must be thinking about another mold. Budlight

Wicked Performance Boats
    Got to say " Sorry that the inside is dusty " That is why we did'nt post at first. We have been busy, Our son took 1st in Div.Tournment Varsity Wrestling and this weekend we will be at the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP watching him take 1st.(we pray) Yes , We are very proud !!!!! We can still be reached. thats why we have cells! We will be posting some close up's, inside and out, all shined up. Also, pic's while were rigging. The Gas tanks will be ready in about 1 week and the Art Designs for bow and sides will be ready for approval also in 1 week. :idea: Now, this is really starting to get FUN !!!! So, keep those replies and ?'s coming. Mrs. Wicked

Wicked Performance Boats
    Who wants to step up for the 2nd boat? BL

BrendellaJet
    Who wants to step up for the 2nd boat? BL
    We want pics of the inside first! :rollside:
    Can you PM price on a bare hull?

Jake W2
    You have it rigged yet?
    Jake

Wicked Performance Boats
    Working on it now. Had to stop to take to graphics shop for artwork to be appilied tomorrow. 2nd boat is almost done, waiting to see. This one's supposed to be bright blue with silver highlights with flames! Budlight

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast