Thread: I need a pair of 31 x 10.50 x 15's

DUCKY
    Any of you Havasu guys got a decent used pair poking around? The more agressive the tread (like MT/R's/swampers, etc..) the better. Killed a tire on my buggy last weekend. Give me a call if you have something.
    Thanks!

ParkerSteve
    Just bought new ones for my buggy. Only one is still in good condition. Only site for these is Terra Tire..They bought out Goodyear. PM for further info.

shadow
    Any of you Havasu guys got a decent used pair poking around? The more agressive the tread (like MT/R's/swampers, etc..) the better. Killed a tire on my buggy last weekend. Give me a call if you have something.
    Thanks!
    Scott,should have said something when you saw me today.I'll take a look aroung the dealership tomorrow.Sometimes we get customer take offs that have good tread when they swap tires for whatever reason.

SummitKarl
    Thanks!
    got a pair of Big O sun valley AT's 31 x 10:50 x 15 right around 8k mi on them
    $108 ea new, how about $50 ea..