Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steel Buildings

Is there anyone here that has experience in steel building construction? I am thinking of hiring a couple of people to help me construct my shop and am wondering if there is anyone in the Havasu area that might be interested.
    Steve

Sorry Double post... :yuk:

BADBLOWN572
    I would talk to SigEpMock. He is in the metal building industry. He might have a hook up for someone who could help you build it.

ChumpChange
    SigEpMock sells them, maybe he has put them together as well. Afterall, he is a SigEp so chances are he can do anything.
    What kind of shop are you building? What line of business?

The shop is just for personal use as I am retired. I am going to put my motorhome and boat in it as well as a room for my wife for her sewing and quilting. The rest will be devoted to various boating projects, motorcycles etc.
    I will send SigEpMock a note and see if he can do better that the numbers that I have so far.
    Thanks, Steve

SummitKarl
    The shop is just for personal use as I am retired. I am going to put my motorhome and boat in it as well as a room for my wife for her sewing and quilting. The rest will be devoted to various boating projects, motorcycles etc.
    I will send SigEpMock a note and see if he can do better that the numbers that I have so far.
    Thanks, Steve
    Steve why is it when I see you post I keep hearing a old song in my head....
    "ya better shop around" LMAO

$hit Karl, the prices I have so far vary by as much as 100 percent. It is making my head spin trying to sort it out. As I am still waiting on permits I am just going to keep at it until they are ready.
    Steve

SummitKarl
    $hit Karl, the prices I have so far vary by as much as 100 percent. It is making my head spin trying to sort it out. As I am still waiting on permits I am just going to keep at it until they are ready.
    Steve
    that may take a bit the COUNTY!!! is clogged with permits, I have been waiting a month on the house on Hemlock to come out. :hammer2:
    did you get a hold Of OGshocker for a referal on the building?
    I might have a connection on the concrete

mike37
    Steve
    I can order buildings
    pm me the info on what you want and I will get you a price
    delivered to your lot but you will have to handle the unloading and inventory the parts your self

prozach
    I've put together smaller steel buildings 14x20 and they are a lot of work. Endless bolting. I would definately have some help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast