Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: River Real Estate

Debbolas
    What is up with real estate at the river/lake?
    Are the prices holding? or declining?

Tequila-John
    I just lowered the price of my condo in Parker to 184,500.00

acatitude
    and how much of a drop does that represent???

djunkie
    It looks to be coming down a little Deb. Homes seem to be sitting a lot longer and selling for less. I'd say in the next few months it may drop more but hell what do I know.

HocusPocus
    two of our neighbors in Havi who have had their houses for sale for almost a year each have lowed their prices again but still no offers as of last week. one of them i would be tempted to buy.. that is if i had money.
    there are lots more around us for sale but those are the only ones for sale that i talk to.

riverfun
    SOFT--even water front "on the water" is not selling unless its a great buy.

mikefd024
    Probably really soft, there are 1800 houses on the market in havasu alone right now. Considering 25,000 people live there full time that is alot. Definitly a buyers market, just wait until next winter, then it will really be buyers market. To top it off they are still building new houses all over town.

Debbolas
    We are thinking of selling our trailer at Lake Mohave

Mandelon
    Deb, seeing as how that is more of an entry level price, you should be alright.

Ion
    Probably really soft, there are 1800 houses on the market in havasu alone right now. Considering 25,000 people live there full time that is alot.
    Of the 55k - 60K residents in town, approx. 25% are not full time residents. This comes from a longtime (20+ years) realtor in town.
    As of the last 3 weeks, according to zillow.com, my house's value is starting to inch back upward, after a significant 8 month fall. Take that for what it's worth, but according to what I heard on CNN from an alleged real estate pro, the market HAS hit bottom and will begin to rebound as the weather warms up. Furthermore, a local acquaintance sold her house at asking price recently and was on the market less than 90 days.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast