Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Like clockwork

Sportin' Wood
    Seems that this place gets fun right around March every year. The drama comes to a head right before Easter every year. Is it just me or is this a case of Dejavu?
    This week we have Marrige, Divorce, Race relations, Liar's, freako stalkers, RD sux photo choppin threads, and good ol Jordy! All we need is some wife swappin, dog humpin, some guy that takes money and never sends parts, Drug use and trailer park diaries of young girls getting busy while Moms away,lets not forget plenty of dirt digging, and mud slinging.
    Man I love ***boat in the winter. please pass the spam! The sun is coming out soon.

Ziggy
    Seems that this place gets fun right around March every year. The drama comes to a head right before Easter every year. Is it just me or is this a case of Dejavu?
    This week we have Marrige, Divorce, Race relations, Liar's, freako stalkers, RD sux photo choppin threads, and good ol Jordy! All we need is some wife swappin, dog humpin, some guy that takes money and never sends parts, Drug use and trailer park diaries of young girls getting busy while Moms away,lets not forget plenty of dirt digging, and mud slinging.
    Man I love ***boat in the winter. please pass the spam! The sun is coming out soon.
    LOL...I think what used to be annual has become perrinial.

Jordy
    Wait, what did I do???

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Wait, what did I do???
    Nothing. You were just your charming self, as usual

Phat Daddy
    Who needs tv when we have ***boat.

Jordy
    Nothing. You were just your charming self, as usual
    Oh, well thanks, I think... :idea: :devil:

nodigg
    I'm feeling kinda blessed this year. Let me see If I can find some way to get pissed off at somethng for ya Jeff.

Sportin' Wood
    Wait, what did I do???
    Nothing abnormal.

Sportin' Wood
    I'm feeling kinda blessed this year. Let me see If I can find some way to get pissed off at somethng for ya Jeff.
    I'm plenty pissed off this year at more important things then a web site.
    Entertainment value only to be found here. Hows the new canoe?

BarryMac
    I hate this website, but when you have a stressful day and need a good laugh, there is no better place to come.
    Sportin Wood, always keepin it alive, have any words of wisdom for us???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast