Thread: Steel Buildings

Steel Buildings Is there anyone here that has experience in steel building constructeion? I am thinking of hiring a couple of people to help me construct my shop and am wondering if there is anyone in the Havasu area that might be interested.
    Steve

mike37
    Steel Buildings Is there anyone here that has experience in steel building constructeion? I am thinking of hiring a couple of people to help me construct my shop and am wondering if there is anyone in the Havasu area that might be interested.
    Steve
    I had an erector set wen I was a kid
    do you have the slab poured yet and the building on sight

I had an erection when i was a kid too. :boxed:
    The foundation is not in yet as I am waiting for the zoning and septic permits to get through the building departments, which should be soon. I want to start as soon as I can.
    Steve

ACCEPTENCE
    With a completed electric, plumbing and slab, I had mine stood up and it was worth every penny. Thought of buliding it myself and glad I didn't.
    From the back of the flat bed semi truck at 7:30 a.m. in front of the house on a tuesday the building was completed COMPLETED!!! by thursday afternoon at 2:00p.m. Turn Key!!!
    I did the footings, rebar, slab, electrical and plumbing. The actual erection was completed by a guy named Scott Ticmeyer outta Victorville.
    He and crew cost ummmmm $3100.00 as I recall.
    Wish I had his number for ya.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...lding2-med.jpg
    Vessel Assist Needles

al cole'holic
    With a completed electric, plumbing and slab, I had mine stood up and it was worth every penny. Thought of buliding it myself and glad I didn't.
    From the back of the flat bed semi truck at 7:30 a.m. in front of the house on a tuesday the building was completed COMPLETED!!! by thursday afternoon at 2:00p.m. Turn Key!!!
    I did the footings, rebar, slab, electrical and plumbing. The actual erection was completed by a guy named Scott Ticmeyer outta Victorville.
    He and crew cost ummmmm $3100.00 as I recall.
    Wish I had his number for ya.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...lding2-med.jpg
    Vessel Assist Needles
    Looks very sweet, if you can dig up that phone number I would be happy to call him!