Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times... ladies and gents

ratso
    a week do you need it?
    Being married to the chicks I was married to, especially the last two, sex was always off the hook... no fewer than 3 or 4 times a week, and sometimes we'd do it every day and night for weeks at a time. Being single and with the "clientel" I've built in this town over the years, it's there for me 24/7 if I want, just usually I don't want it that much... you know, without the "love factor" involved... and just downright too much work with a reputation to uphold... Heck, once a week is fine with me as far as really getting down with somebody...
    I guess also secondly, I was wondering as far as reading another thread on here, why is it with so many of you chicks, is it such a "huge ordeal" to satisfy your man a few times a week if he wants it??? WTF is that all about??? I'd really like an answer to that, and you guys with pieces of shit wives or girlfriends that ain't getting the job done, put them on here... I'd like some explanations, as would most of you.http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Fukk, there are probably a lot of things the hubbys don't care to do, but hey, they gotta be done, so fukk your fukkin' little headaches or hard day on the job or the kids just wore me out today or I'm just tired!http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif Spread your fukkin' GD legs a little and the world would be a HELL OF A LOT HAPPIER PLACE!!! Now go grab your guy or gal and mount up and bend that shaft like you're trying to break it off!

alot. with her boobies I just can't get enough. She is very willing. And when the red light is on I just knock on the back door

Ziggy
    Satisfaction or your money back I say

ratso
    alot. with her boobies I just can't get enough. She is very willing. And when the red light is on I just knock on the back door
    Nice boobies also factor in as to how often I want it... gotta be visually stimulating for me!

ratso
    Satisfaction or your money back I say
    If it was only that simple...

acatitude
    damn bro almost sounds like one of your favorites turned ya down today??????

Ziggy
    If it was only that simple...WHAT? There's no return policy like Costco on my marraige certificate??

ratso
    damn bro almost sounds like one of your favorites turned ya down today??????
    Actually I was with a regular last night... After that ride I don't care to see another vagina for a couple of weeks.

ratso
    WHAT? There's no return policy like Costco on my marraige certificate??
    lol... All marriages need to be a 5 year renewable contract, or just divide and go... unless you're with a nut job like Wicked Performance Boats was, then it still ain't that easy.

Kim Hanson
    Marriage slowed me down now every other day is good :idea: ....( . )( . ).....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast