Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas Performance Carburators/ TPC Racing/TLI -TY Loftstrom

scottys jet
    Having a real rough time with These guys keeping their word, ordered a Blueprinted Carburator Feb. 8th, they charged my Credit Card agreed to ship in two weeks, 6 weeks later after numerous unreturned phone calls and emails, I canceled Via email, having beeen trying for a week unsucessfully to get a credit on credit card! These guys go under TLI Racing Engines, TPS, Ty Lofstrom Inc. Anyone knwo who does a good job, and is reliable? Thanks, Scott

Burn504
    where in TX are they? maybe i can go by and make sure they are still in business?
    i would just file a chargeback with your CC

Jordy
    Oh, say it isn't so...

Biglue
    How long before Rex throws this guy to the Bench Racers? :devil: :jawdrop:

scottys jet
    Spoke to secretary today, promised she would fax copy of Charge Credit, guess what, never happened, she tried to get me to wait until next week, said they would maila check on Monday! Will try chargeback in the morning, this guy has already spent my money, and lies when the truth is better!

Jordy
    How long before Rex throws this guy to the Bench Racers? :devil: :jawdrop:
    Why would this get moved??? Do a search around here and see what you come up with, especially in the gear heads and just jets section.
    Spoke to secretary today, promised she would fax copy of Charge Credit, guess what, never happened, she tried to get me to wait until next week, said they would maila check on Monday! Will try chargeback in the morning, this guy has already spent my money, and lies when the truth is better!
    Maybe you should read up on some of this as well:
    http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/ind...?topic=30385.0

Biglue
    Why would this get moved??? Do a search around here and see what you come up with, especially in the gear heads and just jets section.
    Every thread like this has been kicked into the BR for some reason. The girls are really getting upset with it too.

78Eliminator
    BradP and myself both got screwed by this guy. He doesn't know what he's doing. The entire business is built on lies and fictitious experience. Total dipshit ass clown and some day he is going to screw over the wrong guy who doesn't brush it off quite as easily.

MikeF
    Apparently his fan club is growing..............
    Topic: TPC carbs screwed me ...... (Read 13634 times)
    :sqeyes:

78Eliminator
    Apparently his fan club is growing..............
    Topic: TPC carbs screwed me ...... (Read 13634 times)
    :sqeyes:
    I sure wouldn't want to be him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast