Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Appology

boatsnblondes
    I want to appologize to all of you for my wreckless, useless thread last night. Those of you who were insulted, and there were lots, had every right to be. What I posted, was beyond, way beyond bad taste, and I would like to take this moment to publicly appologize to RD and his family and friends for anything I said which caused them grief. I get a lot of time to think in that engine, and the more I thought of what I did, and what you all were trying to point out to me, the more ashamed I am of the whole thing, and of the way I acted.
    Sometimes I come off the wrong way on here, I don't mean anything by it, I just like to try to help sometimes, if I come off as some sort of know it all, that is not what I want...
    RD, this thing between you and I, I hope is over, I have no intention of posting the way I posted to you ever again on here, I'm better than that. I hope some day, you'll see that on your own, maybe not. FOr the moment, let me just say I'm sorry for my big mouth.

RiverDave
    Well then we're done with it.
    Apollogy accepted for the second time.
    RD

Tom Brown
    The thing that pisses me off most is the new direction this thing is taking is going to take the edge off Jordy's hating for a while. A short while, but a pause all the same.

RiverDave
    Ya know.. Since we're starting over again. I just want to make sure that you actually saw the "What's it worth, Honestly" thread, and that's included in our little cease fire. Becuase it was kinda ruthless, but it wasn't personal.. Just business as usual on the internet kinda deal?
    RD

MR HARLEY

vmjtc3

Tom Brown
    Now that this thing has turned into pure bullshit, I can push away from the computer and get on with my evening.

Jordy
    The thing that pisses me off most is the new direction this thing is taking is going to take the edge off Jordy's hating for a while. A short while, but a pause all the same.
    C'mon now Brown, give me a little more credit than that. I've always got a few I can fall back on with the hating, Blown N Rayson for example. We hated him right off ***boat and Myspace. Let's see RD try that little double header.
    With this one, I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised that BNB man'ed up and did this. Guess there is hope afterall. Now it just seems as though there are a bunch of angry villagers with their torches and pitchforks standing in the town square, dilligently looking for their next target, which I'm sure will appear in the next couple days, probably sooner at the rate we're going lately. :jawdrop: :devil:
    On that note, I think Tiny Tim said it best, God bless, every one.
    p.s. RD still SUX!!!

707dog
    I've always got a few I can fall back on with the hating, Blown N Rayson for example. We hated him right off ***boat and Myspace.
    ATLEAST BnB CAME TO THE TABLE AND APPOLIGIZED THE RAYSON DUDE DIDNT EVEN THROW OUT A GO TO HELL...

EAZYKILLER2006
    I want to appologize to all of you for my wreckless, useless thread last night. Those of you who were insulted, and there were lots, had every right to be. What I posted, was beyond, way beyond bad taste, and I would like to take this moment to publicly appologize to RD and his family and friends for anything a said which caused them grief. I get a lot of time to think in that engine, and the more I thought of what I did, and what you all were trying to point out to me, the more ashamed I am of the whole thing, and of the way I acted.
    Sometimes I come off the wrong way on here, I don't mean anything by it, I just like to try to help sometimes, if I come off as some sort of know it all, that is not what I want...
    RD, this thing between you and I, I hope is over, I have no intention of posting the way I posted to you ever again on here, I'm better than that. I hope some day, you'll see that on your own, maybe not. FOr the moment, let me just say I'm sorry for my big mouth.
    wow what did i miss? next time call me to cum ova...lol i will HELP YA
    http://www.christinedolce.org/myspac...s/indenial.jpg
    JUST KIDDING...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast