Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Out with the old, in with the new

Fifty One Fifty
    Just traded in the 1990 21' Ultra for a brand new 24' stealth. Got the approval today and will be signing the papers tomorrow. The guys at ultra have been awesome!! Looks like I wont be sleeping good for the next 2 months while the baby is being born. Should be ready just in time for Memorial Day weekend.

voodoomedman
    Just traded in the 1990 21' Ultra for a brand new 24' stealth. Got the approval today and will be signing the papers tomorrow. The guys at ultra have been awesome!! Looks like I wont be sleeping good for the next 2 months while the baby is being born. Should be ready just in time for Memorial Day weekend.
    Congratulations!!! Welcome to the family. Those guys are great to work with. John's boats are great and only get better each year. Make sure to share your progress pics.

jrgaudettes
    Congrats on the new ride...

RitcheyRch
    Congrats

Debbolas
    Congrats on your new boat............got any pics?

Jyruiz
    Congrats, those Stealths are sweet boats.

shockwavebd
    Congrats chris ..................see ya later today............

Singleton
    Congrats, welcome to the Ultra family.

syke-o
    congrats....

Johnwithjm
    Congrats Chris on the new boat. You have been great to work with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast