Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Lakers are back...

dmontzsta
    Since Luke Walton and Lamar Odom came back, the Lakers have won all 3 games. Kobe scored 60 again last night making him shatter another record, he is the 4th player in NBA history to have 3 50+ point games.
    He commented on how much easier it is to score with Walton and Odom back.
    Phil Jackson, the man who coached Michael Jordan and the Bulls to all those championships said:
    "That's the reason I'm here coaching, basically, because Kobe is here," said Jackson, who came back in 2005 after a year away. "I made that evident when I came back that if I was going to coach this team, Kobe is going to be here."
    "He's in a league all to himself," Jackson said. "... He just smells blood in the water and he's going to go after it. ... That's what you see that you admire in Kobe is that he's going to attack. He's going to be in that mode. He's going to continue to go at a team until either you take him out of the ballgame or else they stop him."
    Last game there was 4 player 1 off a triple double all the way across the board. Kwame is still out there but he is really hurt, you can see it on his face and he limps around out there. Evans, Radmanovic and Cook are still out, but they are winning again!
    Lamar Odom is averaging 16-8-9 the man is a walking double-double/triple-double. Last night he had 20-15-4.
    Best of all, these guys do the little things, that do not show up in stats.
    I saw an interesting stat, the Lakers are 28-11 with all their starters healthy. If they would have stayed healthy, they would be one game ahead of the San Antonio Spurs right now.
    Tonight vs. NOK the second of a back to back. If the Lakers can hold this down the rest of their schedule is pretty smooth.

460 jus getn it
    There still going out in the first round, thats if they make it.

Jordy
    Yeah, they're back alright, WAY back. Is it #7??? :notam:

DILLIGAF
    HE'S BACK! Drop the injury thing already Don. It is what it is.
    On 4-3 the Lakers play Denver and I gave the tickets to Trump Tight so some of the guys at work can go. On 4-12 they play the Clippers and I will be in attendance. Should be quite an ending to the season.

dmontzsta
    Yeah, they're back alright, WAY back. Is it #7??? :notam:

dmontzsta
    HE'S BACK! Drop the injury thing already Don. It is what it is.
    On 4-3 the Lakers play Denver and I gave the tickets to Trump Tight so some of the guys at work can go. On 4-12 they play the Clippers and I will be in attendance. Should be quite an ending to the season.

Are you going to be alright? It is going to be a tough one for you. AGAIN!

dmontzsta
    where did they go?
    True!
    Well, the injury thing (which DILLF thinks does not matter) kind of held them down a bit.

dmontzsta
    There still going out in the first round, thats if they make it.
    It is anyones game in the playoffs.

RCB19
    Kobe is a primadona punk! Just waitin for him to throw another cheap ass elbow .

dmontzsta
    Kobe is a primadona punk! Just waitin for him to throw another cheap ass elbow .
    wow, all those accomplishments, but he is a dirty primadona? amazing how far that gets him.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast