Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pez Dispensers

Cas
    there have been a lot of pretty cool ones but I think this one takes the cake.
    ebay item - Pez Dispenser (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:EF:US:1)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    $11k for a fricken Pez dispenser?????

riverbound
    $11k ???????
    WTF...and people say my Rhino isa waste of money.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    But a Rhino provides tons of enjoyment and fun. :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    And PEZ dispensers don't? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Good point!

maxwedge
    Let me see, buy a new car, or a plastic candy dispenser. Seems like a toss up to me. :crossx:

Moneypitt
    No wonder the teachers took away our Pez dispensers back in the 4th grade. How were WE to know they were robbing us ...........11K! That is a joke, right?........... MP

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I always just ate the candy without even loading it into the dispenser and threw away the dispenser. I could be a thousandaire now, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: Oh wait, I wasn't around in the '50's anyways. My '70 pez dispensers are probably only worth $1.50. :boxed:

maxwedge
    Just think of all the chicks you'll get with a 1950's Pez dispenser? You'll be like the best looking dude at a Star Trek convention.
    Yeah I know, but it always pisses off my wife when I do that. I find my "Phaser" works better on the chicks at those Star Trek things anyway.

Cas
    I've seen a couple go for about $1200. and lots in the $100. to $200 range but none for that much. I could have retired with some of the stuff I had as a kid....especially the hand me down baseball cards from my 2 brothers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast