Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paging Maximus

Biglue
    Sup dude? You're kinda quiet lately. Did your hubby Lucky restrict you talking to others or is your mouth just full? :crossx:

dmontzsta
    Sup dude? You're kinda quiet lately. Did your hubby Lucky restrict you talking to others or is your mouth just full? :crossx:
    He has alot of laundry to catch up on.

Biglue
    He has alot of laundry to catch up on.
    Laundry??? He's washing Luckys drawers now? :crossx:

lilrick
    Laundry??? He's washing Luckys drawers now? :crossx:
    hehehe!

MAXIMUS
    Thats my amigos... smack a brutha when he's down! Bought a new house that is a complete pile of shit! Been working on it day & night. My youngest daughter is in the hospitol with some minor issues that they have yet to figure out. Work is a little upside down at the moment & I started a diet with my wife & basically feel like shit! I need to go much out on some serious mexican food man!!!!!! :crossx: Other than that thing are top notch!

dmontzsta
    Thats my amigos... smack a brutha when he's down! Bought a new house that is a complete pile of shit! Been working on it day & night. My youngest daughter is in the hospitol with some minor issues that they have yet to figure out. Work is a little upside down at the moment & I started a diet with my wife & basically feel like shit! I need to go much out on some serious mexican food man!!!!!! :crossx: Other than that thing are top notch!
    Dang bro, sorry for ragging on you. I hope things look up soon.

Kim Hanson
    Sorry to hear about your daughter Maxi :cry: ........( . )( . )........Hope it is nothing bra........

pixilatedpussy
    I hope your daughter is ok. Have they said what is wrong??? Best wishes sweetie!

lucky
    Maxi-- Hope the kid's doing better - and I hope the wife is off your ass- sounds like you jump in with both feet ! I hope the house issues is resolved with the addition of a shop

MAXIMUS
    Maxi-- Hope the kid's doing better - and I hope the wife is off your ass- sounds like you jump in with both feet ! I hope the house issues is resolved with the addition of a shop
    Yea the shop was the carrot for me! 1400' of loving space for my addictions... My daugter is home & appearantly feeling fine as she has managed to jack up everything in the house with in reach! Still nothing to be found. She may need some testing up at huntington memorial for her intestines... ****ing diet is kicking the shit out of me! I think God wanted me to be fat! It is so much more fun! :crossx: I am having nightmares about chips salsa & cocktails... :cry: :cry: :cry: Now to all you fags.... Fu ck off!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast