Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Show

MAXIMUS
    I will be there tonight my biatches... I will be the skinny crack head looking arian brother shaved chrome dome looking psycho driving the worlds baddest Maxima with another crack biatch in cut off jeans & a real terrets mouth! Say high if you see us...

dmontzsta
    I will be there tonight my biatches... I will be the skinny crack head looking arian brother shaved chrome dome looking psycho driving the worlds baddest Maxima with another crack biatch in cut off jeans & a real terrets mouth! Say high if you see us...
    I will be there too, sweeet! I will be the fat gorilla looking mother ****er, with the kinky ass hair, I look like I am working on a couple of brain cells, some say I stink also, but I think I just dont wipe my ass good all the time. I will be driving my racing truck, it handles like a ferrari.
    SEE YOU THERE!

pixilatedpussy
    GOD DAMN MAXI PAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be there tomorrow! :yuk: :rollside: Sorry I will be missin ya! Be good! :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
    I with another crack biatch in cut off jeans & a real terrets mouth! Say high if you see us...
    Does this mean my date with Mrs Hater is off tonight?

MAXIMUS
    I will be there too, sweeet! I will be the fat gorilla looking mother ****er, with the kinky ass hair, I look like I am working on a couple of brain cells, some say I stink also, but I think I just dont wipe my ass good all the time. I will be driving my racing truck, it handles like a ferrari.
    SEE YOU THERE!
    LOL.... :220v:

MAXIMUS
    MAXIMUS THE GREAT AZZKICKEN CONQUEROR OF ALL BENCH RACING REGIONS, is now leaving for the boat show! Lots of cocktails & bullshiating will be happening in T minus 1hr! Now f#ck off! See all my little snivveling quieffs on monday!

dmontzsta
    MAXIMUS THE GREAT AZZKICKEN CONQUEROR OF ALL BENCH RACING REGIONS, is now leaving for the boat show! Lots of cocktails & bullshiating will be happening in T minus 1hr! Now f#ck off! See all my little snivveling quieffs on monday!
    See ya crackhead.
    :220v:

Roland the Fisherman
    SEE YOU THERE!
    LMAO at both!

dmontzsta
    Are you fags going to Irvine tomorrow?

Kim Hanson
    Don't get stuck on the door on the way out Maxi............( . )( . )...........

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast