Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Show

MAXIMUS
    So I am minding my own buisness at the show (double fisting drinks & what not) & feeling pretty good ingeneral... When a strange yet familiar voice from behind says "Plan B huh???) then followed by "Maxipad"... Now I am thinking hmmm... Was lucky trying to sneak up on me? Maybe hater was coming to collect his pink slip? I turned around & standing there in all his glory was "REXONE" & he started to repremand me for my conduct in the accessories section. I'll be damned if he wasn't the moderator for the focking lower level of the boat show!
    Mike it was good to put a face with the name...

lucky
    So I am minding my own buisness at the show (double fisting drinks & what not) & feeling pretty good ingeneral... When a strange yet familiar voice from behind says "Plan B huh???) then followed by "Maxipad"... Now I am thinking hmmm... Was lucky trying to sneak up on me? Maybe hater was coming to collect his pink slip? I turned around & standing there in all his glory was "REXONE" & he started to repremand me for my conduct in the accessories section. I'll be damned if he wasn't the moderator for the focking lower level of the boat show!
    I heard he ordered a boat -- new name -- POWER TRIP lol ----- I hope he atleast bought you a drink and gave ya a hungarin pretzel ....

dmontzsta
    Are you sure it was drinks you were double fisting? and not luckys ass?

MAXIMUS
    Are you sure it was drinks you were double fisting? and not luckys ass?
    Just remeber... CRACK KILLZ! :220v:

dmontzsta
    Just remeber... CRACK KILLZ! :220v:
    Alright. You must also remember humans only need 3 meals a day.
    :220v:

I knew it was you right away Maxi when I saw all the empty beer cups on the floor trailing behind you guys along with the plan B shirt and the hecklin and cat callin to all the male vendors as you passed by. Normally I'd have have just called security but in this case I felt I could probably do an intervention and keep you from gettin booted out. I'll put in a good word for you so they'll let you back next year if you promise to not destroy the place again...
    nice meeting you too

MAXIMUS
    I knew it was you right away Maxi when I saw all the empty beer cups on the floor trailing behind you guys along with the plan B shirt and the hecklin and cat callin to all the male vendors as you passed by. Normally I'd have have just called security but in this case I felt I could probably do an intervention and keep you from gettin booted out. I'll put in a good word for you so they'll let you back next year if you promise to not destroy the place again...
    nice meeting you too

dmontzsta

Does he look anything like his avatar?

MAXIMUS
    Does he look anything like his avatar?
    No he is much older...

dmontzsta
    No he is much older...
    damn, was he on a motorized cart?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast