Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: anybody live in utah???

rivergoer
    well the good ol marine corps is moving me to provo utah to be a recruiter..so hopefully there are some hot boat people out there....i will be there at the end of april beginning of march........im i alone or what?????

Screemy1
    great place.... I go to ski..... get yourself some memberships to some bars.... and enjoy the mormon women.... they all seem to look like models.... it's kinda wierd.... but some hot women to corrupt in that place.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

rivergoer
    hahahaha...funny..ill have to line them up for riverbound..ill corrupt the utah...hahahaha...maybe hot boat is too hot for utah!! hahaha i just need a huge shocker sticker for the back window of the truck...hahahaha

NuckinFutz
    I guess I have to fess and admit I live in Utah. Down in the southeast and boat at Powell. Welcome to Utah and good luck with "Happy Valley".

MudPumper
    There are a lot of hot chicks and don't let the whole mormon thing discourage you. Trust me, a lot of them put out. :idea:

wolfie
    I'm up in Draper. There's a couple more of us just north of the Provo area, not too far from Happy Valley. Being in Provo, at least you're really close to the launch at Utah Lake.

BajaMike
    What’s that town on the road to Lake Powell where all the polygamists are?? I went in the grocery store there one time……I swear everyone looked like brothers and sisters…..and they probably were….:idea:
    :jawdrop:

wolfie
    What’s that town on the road to Lake Powell where all the polygamists are?? I went in the grocery store there one time……I swear everyone looked like brothers and sisters…..and they probably were….:idea:
    :jawdrop:
    If not brothers and sisters..probably nieces and uncles..they loved the 14 & 15 year old nieces.

Wild Horses
    Me and my son Run-em-hard are about 70 miles north, other than Lake Powell there is no better place to boat than Bear Lake in Utah!
    We would probably have to stop RiverBound at the border, we do have to keep the riff raff out!!!!
    When the ice clears at Bear Lake they are talking about having a Hot Boat photo shoot, hopefully we could get so nice boats up for that.
    Clint

Magic34
    I have a few friends up there in the Draper area. 1 has a new DCB F29 and another has a 29' Magic. So there are some cool boats up that way.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast