Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15 south bound dukes of hazard, 1pm today just north of Bundy

lewiville
    well, sure as shit I saw another accident on the 15. this is the second one in two weeks I have seen happen about 100 yards in front of me. Today I was just about home ( 15 and Clinton Kieth ) when I saw a someone going off the freeway. I didn't see what it was.....did anyone see this or hear what happened. I know I was passed by a truck towing a high side open roof trailer doing about 80.

Pussywhippled
    I had a funny thing happen to me on my way home on the 15 north of Lake Street today...
    I ran out friggin god damn gas.
    What a loser...

lewiville
    I had a funny thing happen to me on my way home on the 15 north of Lake Street today...
    I ran out friggin god damn gas.
    What a loser...
    haaa haaa ( Bart Simpson voice )
    what time was that? I could have saved ya

Pussywhippled
    It was about 5:30 after taking the $10 fast-track to get home, and then having to sit and wait for the boss to bring me a can of diesel.
    The fun part is pumping the little chingis under the hood.
    Oh well, at least after that she took me to Chili's for dinner...

Dave4XTC
    well, sure as shit I saw another accident on the 15. this is the second one in two weeks I have seen happen about 100 yards in front of me. Today I was just about home ( 15 and Clinton Kieth ) when I saw a someone going off the freeway. I didn't see what it was.....did anyone see this or hear what happened. I know I was passed by a truck towing a high side open roof trailer doing about 80.
    I was tere about that time and didn't see anything.
    Might have been just ahead of you, heading for the same exit.

Rocknpalms
    I also live off 15 and Clinton Keith. That off roamp is getting busy. I remember just having stop signs. No lights, shopping centers or gas stations and that was only 10 years ago.
    Hey, "Hell", I see on your profile you are into RC. Is that plane? Car or what. I have some RC plane stuff I am looking to sell.

lewiville
    I also live off 15 and Clinton Keith. That off roamp is getting busy. I remember just having stop signs. No lights, shopping centers or gas stations and that was only 10 years ago.
    Hey, "Hell", I see on your profile you are into RC. Is that plane? Car or what. I have some RC plane stuff I am looking to sell.
    that would be RC Cars. The only problem is my truck needs a little attention and $$$.
    Clinton Kieth sucks ass. The city planners don't know there ass from a hole in the ground. How do you know that your going to be building hundreds of new homes in a community that has only three bridges off the 15 and they are only 2 lanes. Oh yeah, I think we just put our mayor and councilman in prison...I wounder why?

Pussywhippled
    That's why I live in Wildomar...

lewiville
    That's why I live in Wildomar...
    that place is not so bad. I have been watching it grow for the last 5 years. I like the fact that you dont have the 1.8 property tax instead its 1%. So what if you have a meth lab next door...

core attitude
    that would be RC Cars. The only problem is my truck needs a little attention and $$$.
    Let me know what you need in the way of parts, I have a ton of brand new stuff I will never use and the wife would love to see it go...............and you know I am at the 15 / CK also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast