Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Mother focker.......

MAINEVENT
    Is lucky i was in my company car.... he would'bnt let me over as i was trying to merge right due to construction while this ass was on his phone so i sped up and passed him and i guess that pissed him off he started flipping me off and screaming at me (i wanted to laugh sooooo bad) because i was in a company car i could'nt say or do much... So when we ended up at a red light next to eachother i looked over and just said a little Sorry... he started going off telling me i have mine coming to me... that he'll be at the best buy yada yada yada... so i asked if he was threating me (company policy ) he said WTF are you gonna do about it i smiled and left... This mother focker is sooooooooooo lucky i was'nt in my personal care it would've have been sooo ON... Fat fockn goofy look'n MOFO I tell you some people are gonna do this to the wrong person one day and their momma will be on TV saying what a great son he was... cant people just learn to drive while on the phone if you cant GET OFF OF IT I'm cool if i fock up or something flip me off once whatever keep running your mouth and it always crosses my mind what if i was some psyco phock and just did'nt care that would really phock up his day...
    OK sorry for the Rant... Rants off now... :argue:
    Happy friday focks :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
    Ok so what would you have done if you got out of the car and fat boy would have pulled a piece on you, tough guy? Would it still "be on"?????
    Don't think it won't happen. It happened to me. Not a good feeling.

Tom Brown
    Hi Mainevent.

totenhosen
    What was wrong with slowing down and getting in behind him? (just playing devils advocate)

pixilatedpussy
    You are such an AZZZZZZZZHOLE!!!!!! :yuk: Hi hunny! Feel better now? :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    What was wrong with slowing down and getting in behind him? (just playing devils advocate)
    Now thats funny! LOL!

MAINEVENT
    Ok so what would you have done if you got out of the car and fat boy would have pulled a piece on you, tough guy? Would it still "be on"?????
    Don't think it won't happen. It happened to me. Not a good feeling.
    Piece comes out i go running.. i aint bullet proof had one pulled on me a few times... i grew up in a bad neighbor hood... :yuk: but if someone wants to knuckle up i'm game for it....

ROZ
    Next time you cut me off, I'm just going to run your asz off the road! What's this company car crap... I was mad dogging you and you just looked a head like a scared little woman!
    Dude, I just blow off situations like that with the old saying of "other people's kids"
    Have a good one

Mandelon
    This happened to a guy that worked for me. About 11 years ago. Luckily he was in his own truck. He ended up on the other side of the "offending" vehicle. He pulls out a baseball bat from the back seat and proceeds to...at 65 mph on the freeway....lean out of his window and bash off the guys side view mirror.....
    Plenty of witnesses, cops come, he ends up in court, and anger management classes... LOL

djunkie
    Next time you cut me off, I'm just going to run your asz off the road! What's this company car crap... I was mad dogging you and you just looked a head like a scared little woman!
    Dude, I just blow off situations like that with the old saying of "other people's kids"
    Have a good one
    LOL!!!!!!!
    I do the same.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast