Is lucky i was in my company car.... he would'bnt let me over as i was trying to merge right due to construction while this ass was on his phone so i sped up and passed him and i guess that pissed him off he started flipping me off and screaming at me (i wanted to laugh sooooo bad) because i was in a company car i could'nt say or do much... So when we ended up at a red light next to eachother i looked over and just said a little Sorry... he started going off telling me i have mine coming to me... that he'll be at the best buy yada yada yada... so i asked if he was threating me (company policy ) he said WTF are you gonna do about it i smiled and left... This mother focker is sooooooooooo lucky i was'nt in my personal care it would've have been sooo ON... Fat fockn goofy look'n MOFO I tell you some people are gonna do this to the wrong person one day and their momma will be on TV saying what a great son he was... cant people just learn to drive while on the phone if you cant GET OFF OF IT I'm cool if i fock up or something flip me off once whatever keep running your mouth and it always crosses my mind what if i was some psyco phock and just did'nt care that would really phock up his day...
OK sorry for the Rant... Rants off now... :argue:
Happy friday focks :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: