Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ANYONE else deal with LHPD today in the channel

Kilrtoy
    I sure did and boy they are the most profession people in ALL OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. I was informed , CORRECTION, I was screamed at twice today for not mooring my boat to the seawall. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
    Half the channel is closed and these wonderful human beings are enforcing the laws. Well at least I can say this. The MCSO and the SBSO are atleast professional when dealing with people.
    Dont violate this law, you may end up in the pokey
    Section 8.16.130 Mooring in Channel
    E. No person shall moor, cause to be moored, parked, anchored, or left standing, any watercraft located within twenty five feet of the east side of the Bridgewater channel, unless that watercraft is moored to a mooring post. Not more than one watercraft may be moored to a mooring post at the same time.

moneypit
    Glad to hear you followed all the Laws... Used to be that those guys were dicks only on holidays...Sorry to hear you had a bad day.

Kachina26
    You focking cops think you can do whatever you want. 'Bout time somebody laid the smack down on yo azz!

slowinhavasu
    We had no problems at all with the LE....had a great day...other than the ramp............

Ultracrazy
    We had no problems at all with the LE....had a great day...other than the ramp............
    Imagine that........you must have followed the rules

Kilrtoy
    My day was fine until about 4 oclock when I moved from the extreme south end of the channel, closer to bridge and choose to park on the EAST SIDE vato.
    Rather than have a chat with him , I just walked to my boat started it drove away, and was lucky enough to find a spot by the restrooms on the Island side....

slowinhavasu
    Hey Holms, follow the rules......or there will be no carne asada for you......

Kilrtoy
    NEXT TIMElet mrs.kilrtoy handel it yes im drinkn alt today
    Just like the last cop that she dealt with, she would tell him to FU CK HIMSELF.....

little rowe boat
    What happened to the thin blue line, the brotherhood ?

Kilrtoy
    What happened to the thin blue line, the brotherhood ?
    They (LHPD) dont have the first clue of what you are talking about

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast