Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: ANYONE else deal with LHPD today in the channel

Throttle
    that the water you drink doesn't come from Havasu... cuz I just went down to the lake to piss!

Kilrtoy
    killa, you lost me on yer comment ? i know most are mellow people, and i'm sure they don't have issues when in the channel, i'm refering to those that really do go out of thier way to look for trouble, you've seen em a hundred times in the channel ,sandbar, copper, steamboat...........i don't think the fuzz is hassling the mellow peeps, unless i'm missing something.
    You are.
    They do hassle the law abiding citizens like you and I for no reason what so ever.
    NOW the gangbangers run wild and nothing is done, I have witnessed this several times.
    This is my complaint.
    The word now that I am hearing is the town is scared of the MONGOLS...
    No clue on this one.

Kachina26
    that the water you drink doesn't come from Havasu... cuz I just went down to the lake to piss!thsts know weigh fore a pubic survunt to akt! Im caling me kongrussmun in the mor ning. Ewe hav noted herd thee end of that

blackcloud75
    Yea, some of them are hassling the mellow peeps. River918 posted this a while back and I was there when his wife was dancing with her bikini on and the cop on the ATV waves his finger at her and tells her if he has to get off the ATV hes gonna give her a ticket or something. He was an A-hole. I've also seen the LHCPD not mess with the Raider Nation folks that need some messing with to get them out of there.[QUOTE=YeLLowBoaT;2466251]
    check your c-phone---------you've got a message..............call me punk

HMF'er
    I am sure there are some good officers in Havasu but there are two of them in the channel boats are pure idiots. They give policeman a bad name. A good officer talks to people with respect, and handles the situation in a calming matter. These two try and make the situation worse.
    You're right.
    Many cities will send their employees to customer training classes to instill in their employees the attitude the city wants to project to the people. This does not mean the cops need to soften enforcement or kiss azz, just means they need to treat respectable people with respect while still carrying out their duties.

HMF'er
    [QUOTE=YeLLowBoaT;2466251]
    check your c-phone---------you've got a message..............call me punk
    Sorry I didn't answer right away, Sir. It won't happen again.

RiverDave
    You are.
    They do hassle the law abiding citizens like you and I for no reason what so ever.
    NOW the gangbangers run wild and nothing is done, I have witnessed this several times.
    This is my complaint.
    The word now that I am hearing is the town is scared of the MONGOLS...
    No clue on this one.
    Mongols like the motorcycle gang?
    RD

HatenWinter
    that the water you drink doesn't come from Havasu... cuz I just went down to the lake to piss!
    thsts know weigh fore a pubic survunt to akt! Im caling me kongrussmun in the mor ning. Ewe hav noted herd thee end of that
    Funniest thing I've read all night!!!

Kilrtoy
    Mongols like the motorcycle gang?
    RD
    YES

Deano
    I'm supper mellow out there and have never had a bad run in with the po po..maybe because I kiss their ass for no reason other than to avoid it....but, I was parked next to a couple just chillin and one of the fat guys on a quad almost gave the girl a billy club for drinking out of a bottle....guy was a serious dick. To top it off, the raider nation was hitting the pipe a couple boats over.....puff puff give..
    I teach my kids to respect the law, but when my daughter is sitting next to me and we give the po po a little wave and nothing back.....I teach her to say "did you see that motherfuker, whata dick"