Thread: Congrats to T-BAG

77charger
    superdave013:
    Right on man.
    BGF's rock! How about just say all flats rock

bt273
    Jetboatguru:
    Wally kicked ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That boat is haulin ass and it looks safe doing it.
    Way to go Mullet Boy. Definately have to give it up for you to,just wanted to give T-bag some well deserved credit,
    Tony put a leg on MPH and ET over the weekend and the PGF win!!!!!Congrats to you and Keith!

smalls
    GO MULLET,,,,,,,,
    Way to lay some down in some HOT ASS WEATHER,,,

Way to Go Mullet......The great win deserves the old "10-90 salute." argue

sanger mike
    way to go wally, that deserves a victory lap around the pits wearing the big banana hat. eek!

BILLY.B
    sanger mike:
    way to go wally, that deserves a victory lap around the pits wearing the big banana hat. eek! Great job Wally, and for the win... a lap around the pits in not only the banana hat, but also the banana hamack and your driving shoes. That's what I would call a victory lap GREAT JOB!!!

Bad Meds
    Right on Wally ! Boat looked great out there ! You really had to work for this one and it all payed off with a win ! Congradulations ! Also thanks for the "Wally's water world " . It really helped keep my crew cooled off !
    BT273 your boat looked great also! Maybe next time we could go pull some plugs on the snowmobiles so they can't hold us up on the rope! What a bunch of BS with 100+ deg temps !!!

T-Bag
    Thanks for all the props. It was a REALLY HOT weekend but the win made it all worth it. Wally's water world helped alot too... see ya all in bakersfield if not before.

Her454
    T-Bag:
    Thanks for all the props. It was a REALLY HOT weekend but the win made it all worth it. Wally's water world helped alot too... see ya all in bakersfield if not before. Wally, we'll see you at the Cliff Run, but PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE have those misters ready for Bakersfield........
    BT273, Lane took some nice shots of your passes with my camera, got the film back last night. I'll bring them to Hogan for you.

Bagpipes
    RIGHT ON TBAG !!!! I want to thank you for the wheel bearings.It got my family home safe.If you need some blue cheese dressing let me know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast