Thread: Alarm company in Havi..

Blown Lavey
    Anyone have an alarm company in Havi they reccomend? I need to get something going this week.

Get a hold of Riveratz @www.havasuwiring.com
    He is installing a security system at my shop tomorrow. Good guy and fair prices...
    Steve

voodoomedman
    Western Alarm.

Riveratz
    Anyone have an alarm company in Havi they reccomend? I need to get something going this week.

What kind of system are you looking for?

RaceFace
    What kind of system are you looking for?
    Yeah, I'm looking too. Basic residential. The house is new and already wired. I dont want to spend thousands. Does ADT operate out in Havi?

voodoomedman
    Yeah, I'm looking too. Basic residential. The house is new and already wired. I dont want to spend thousands. Does ADT operate out in Havi?
    Call Western Alarm. They are local and do the monitoring. ADT works for big cities but they are not going to be happy about sending someone from Phoenix to Havasu. If your already wired it shouldn't cost much. I would reccomend spending about 200 bucks for them to install the radio module and that way they will monitor by radio. It's good for three things. One is it's more secure because it won't stop sending a signal if a burglar cuts the phone line. Second is you don't have to spend 30 bucks a month on a phone line for a vacation home when you have cell phones. And third is that you pay like 12 bucks a month for radio monitoring rather than 30 for phone monitoring.

RaceFace
    Call Western Alarm. They are local and do the monitoring. ADT works for big cities but they are not going to be happy about sending someone from Phoenix to Havasu. If your already wired it shouldn't cost much. I would reccomend spending about 200 bucks for them to install the radio module and that way they will monitor by radio. It's good for three things. One is it's more secure because it won't stop sending a signal if a burglar cuts the phone line. Second is you don't have to spend 30 bucks a month on a phone line for a vacation home when you have cell phones. And third is that you pay like 12 bucks a month for radio monitoring rather than 30 for phone monitoring.
    Very cool Voodoo! Thanks for the info! I do have a phone in the house but I'd rather go the cheaper route. AND I didnt even think about the possibility of the lines getting cut. Having the house pre-wired it definatey a cost saver. Thanks again!!
    Race

Riveratz
    You would want a local company for monitoring. I have panel systems that can hook into local companies and also do some controlling of your house. I.E. Thermostats/lights/etc. Our panels will also call you if there are water leaks, abnormal situations also.

RaceFace
    You would want a local company for monitoring. I have panel systems that can hook into local companies and also do some controlling of your house. I.E. Thermostats/lights/etc. Our panels will also call you if there are water leaks, abnormal situations also.
    Hmmmm....water leaks. Nothing like walking in at midnight on a friday night with your 2 year old asleep on your shoulder and sloshing across the living room carpet....trust me, THAT SUCKED!!!
    I will check out your website...thanks!!