Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: it was a good weekend until

SAFA 1
    well it was a good weekend until saturday about 330pm at Windsor , me & my friends decided to pull the boat Early before it gets busy , so i was half way up on the trailer until i heard screaming from peoples around and then it happened a pontoon boat with 3 girls on board that was rented from fun time rentals ran into my boat hard instead of going back she went forward , you can imagine how i felt i don't need to say any more, so come to find out the rental place do not sell insurance, is that true , and the girl that was driving the boat never been on a boat before, so i called havasu police, never showed up and no rangers , so i need to know what to do in this case , thanks

HocusPocus
    that sucks... sorry to hear about that cause it could happen to anyone of us. i would get a lawyer.

SAFA 1
    that sucks... sorry to hear about that cause it could happen to anyone of us. i would get a lawyer.
    i sure i will

DSW
    Funtime rentals should have liability insurance on all their boats. As a competitor, I do on all my boats, (1 million for liability). Sorry to hear that. Glad none of my renters have hit anybody elses stuff before....

SAFA 1
    im sure i will

DSW
    Funtime rentals should have liability insurance on all their boats. As a competitor, I do on all my boats, (1 million for liability). Sorry to hear that. Glad none of my renters have hit anybody elses stuff before....

essexjet
    well it was a good weekend until saturday about 330pm at Windsor , me & my friends decided to pull the boat Early before it gets busy , so i was half way up on the trailer until i heard screaming from peoples around and then it happened a pontoon boat with 3 girls on board that was rented from fun time rentals ran into my boat hard instead of going back she went forward , you can imagine how i felt i don't need to say any more, so come to find out the rental place do not sell insurance, is that true , and the girl that was driving the boat never been on a boat before, so i called havasu police, never showed up and no rangers , so i need to know what to do in this case , thanks
    Just out of curiosity, were you able to take any pictures of the pontoon and your boat and the ramp?

SAFA 1
    Funtime rentals should have liability insurance on all their boats. As a competitor, I do on all my boats, (1 million for liability). Sorry to hear that. Glad none of my renters have hit anybody elses stuff before.... thats good to know

SAFA 1
    Just out of curiosity, were you able to take any pictures of the pontoon and your boat and the ramp? yes i did my buddy has the camera

YeLLowBoaT
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast