Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What now?

NOTALENT
    I knew I liked you for a reason.
    I thought it was because of my beer bongin skills...???

AltarGirl
    I thought it was because of my beer bongin skills...???
    Well sure, that just goes w/out saying.

Tittie Chaser
    I know Tom personally, I will speak with him.

AltarGirl
    I know Tom personally, I will speak with him.
    Could you? That would really be great!
    Tell him to F**k off! :crossx:

Dave C
    write them a quick letter......
    state facts and then state that "you expect prompt payment within x days otherwise you will seek all legal remedies available."

Tittie Chaser
    I have lunch with him from time to time. He's actually a great guy, and very intelligent. I'm leaning towards him not being notified by his office about this matter. I would certainly beleive that, more than I would believe he is unwilling resolve this to your satisfaction. My immediate suggestion would be to contact the office and speak to whoever is in charge in Tom's absence, and explain your situation to him.

NOTALENT
    I dont think that will get you anywhere.... :crossx:

AltarGirl
    I have lunch with him from time to time. He's actually a great guy, and very intelligent. I'm leaning towards him not being notified by his office about this matter. I would certainly beleive that, more than I would believe he is unwilling resolve this to your satisfaction. My immediate suggestion would be to contact the office and speak to whoever is in charge in Tom's absence, and explain your situation to him.
    I love it.

H20 Toie
    Either that or we can go over and have a talk with him about the problem he needs to take care of.

Totally IncapASSitated
    I may...My cousin is a paralegal for Fox Sports. Im sure she can dig someone up...If you dont end up going through your insurance I can see if they could make a scare tactic call... :crossx:
    It doesn't have to be an "actual" lawyer that makes the call Perhaps a friend who knows a few big words (might be hard to find around here on HB) and is a good bullsh!tter (that I'm sure you can find plenty of around here!!! )
    Believe me...a convincing phone call to the right person will definitely do the trick!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast