Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What now?

Tom Brown
    Oh my God Altargirl...you may have some bodily harm...I was looking close at a picture of you and I saw a small scratch...or something...below your blue shorts....

... better be careful. Cuts can turn septic.

Chase
    I am thinking she is pretty clean...and wouldn't have to worry..about septicism

Tittie Chaser
    ThatÂ’s exactly why I didnÂ’t want to go through insurance! IÂ’ve have a perfect record since I was 16, & want to keep it that way. I think I am going to call & pretend to be someone else, just to see if I can get through. :idea:
    Big deal, my retreiver can maintain a clean record for a year and a half.

Cole Trickle
    I would not report anything to your insurance unless it is a last resort because your insurance company will ding you even though it is not your fault. They will eventually raise your rate and tell you that its just a general increase for everyone...
    Not even close to being true..........
    Call your agent and ask for advise about the situation.If you go through your Ins. company you will be responsible for paying your collision deductible up front and then they will reimburse you as soon as they recoup the losses from the other party.
    This is standard practice.

topless
    Not even close to being true..........
    Call your agent and ask for advise about the situation.If you go through your Ins. company you will be responsible for paying your collision deductible up front and then they will reimburse you as soon as they recoup the losses from the other party.
    This is standard practice.I don't know how true that is either because once a lady backed up into my car and her insurance wasn't going to pay for what it cost to get it fixed. I went thru my insurance and it cost me nothing. They fought it out.

Tom Brown
    It's time to start thinking about a lawn job.

Cole Trickle
    I don't know how true that is either because once a lady backed up into my car and her insurance wasn't going to pay for what it cost to get it fixed. I went thru my insurance and it cost me nothing. They fought it out.
    Your only dinged if it's your fault.
    There is discounts that you can loose if you turn in more than one comp claim per car in a 3 year period.(There are people that magicly have a theft claim every 6-12 months)

meaniam
    For just damage to your bumper you are better off turning it in to your insurance and let them deal with it, you would spend more money with an attorney then you'll get for the damage.
    why turn it into insurance if it just a bumper replace it be out about 250 and be done with it. apparently you have nothing in writting accepting responsibilty and that they will fix the damage. months go by you didnt file a dmv report or damage report with the chp you pretty much have nothing aginst them do you know the drivers name and drivers lic truck number and plate number go to the chp and file a report. im sure if you start hounding the driver and make threats im sure he will do all the leg work for you and find a supervisor. ask for the insurance companies agents number. they have to give it. or file another report they dont like to go thru thier agents. but their agent will gladly resolve this matter for you fast. :cry:
    mike

pixilatedpussy
    My truck was hit by a trash truck back in October. The guy came around a corner w/the forks down & I was sitting in my truck when he hit it. It was only the bumper luckily, but the supervisor who came on scene later said donÂ’t worry, weÂ’ll pay for it all.
    So I was told I’d have a check shortly & now it’s December. I have called every day since last week & their excuse is “the owner has a stack of checks to endorse & he hasn’t done it” What the hell does that mean??? I’ve now talked to several different “supervisors” & told them I wanted to speak w/this owner & they told me no. “there’s no way to reach him” Which I'm sure means, "no you can't call & try to complain about our irresponsible & crappy response to this situation"
    WTF!!! IÂ’m thinking the only way to resolve this may be a real legal threat. I donÂ’t know what to do! Help!
    PS. The company is Crown Disposal & the ownerÂ’s name is Tom Fry.
    IM NOT SURPRISED HUN!!!
    Keep on their ass & tell them that if you take it to the shop of your choice...AKA Simons In Lagauna Hills, they will not only be responsible for the heck of a deal they are getting....but, towing to Laguna & rental cars fees! (Which by the way is a Ca law)
    Call me if they doesnt work! I will fax them or call them for you!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345