Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need a fence built in NORCAL

707dog
    Im In Vallejo(norcal) Looking For Someone To Build Me A Good Solid Sliding Fence Cyclone Or Wood! Dont Want A Big Contractor.. Im Looking For A Smaller Guy Looking To Make Some $$$..or Even Somebody Wanting To Do Some Side Work..i Dont See It Taking Longer Than A Day Or Day1/2 To Complete But What The Hell Do I Know...any Takers Out There??? If The Work Is Good I Will Have Another Fence In About A Month Or So..

abraman1326
    My neighbor and I just had one built. The guy was quick, and pretty good, and inexpensive. I'll see if I can get a hold of my neighbor in the next couple days and get you a number...
    BRA

707dog
    Please Thanx Bra!!

whiskey & water
    hey 707 just talked to a friend of mine he is interested, but need more info on what you want to build. His name is Mike and phone number is 707-514-8449

707dog
    cool chit bro..i got 2 different ideas but im open to his options also!!please let him know ill give him a call in a few so he dont think i'm some freak just breathing heavy in the phone...if he comes thru for me i owe ya 1 or 2 or 3...lol

707dog
    SO AFTER A FEW NO SHOWS I SAID ILL GIVE IT A SHOT AND DO IT MY SELF...NOT BAD FOR MY FIRST TIME 32' OF FENCE,3 NEW POST AND 2 6' SWING GATES THAT WORK..LMAO..IT WAS FUN!!
    http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w...OG/myfence.jpg

abraman1326
    Damn, looks good. You must be a pro. Sorry I didn't get back to you. Things have been so hectic. I wish I had just gotten the guys card that did mine and not had to try and ask my neighbor, but you did a kick ass job, congrats!!!
    BRA

707dog
    Damn, looks good. You must be a pro. Sorry I didn't get back to you. Things have been so hectic. I wish I had just gotten the guys card that did mine and not had to try and ask my neighbor, but you did a kick ass job, congrats!!!
    BRA
    thanks..i was telling my carpool buddy that if my fence stays standing thru all this damn wind we been having then my job is done..lmao..so far so good
    now just gotta keep my ROTTIE from pouncing on it when someone walks past the front of the house

YeLLowBoaT
    so how deep did you set the posts?

707dog
    so how deep did you set the posts?
    honestly it was a 10' stick of 4x4 sunk a tad shy of 4' and i was close to 1 1/2' in width...good thing i only had to sink 2....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast