Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hey cantards.......................

460 jus getn it

dmontzsta
    lol, thats about all they have for weapons.
    Kim Hanson is a weapon, he carries AIDS and will cut his wrists and bleed all over.

Kim Hanson
    lol, thats about all they have for weapons.
    Kim Hanson is a weapon, he carries AIDS and will cut his wrists and bleed all over.
    Shut up disease and go f uck a goat...........( . )( . )............. :idea:

dmontzsta
    Shut up disease and go f uck a goat...........( . )( . )............. :idea:
    We dont fuK goats down here boy. We fuK Mrs.Hanson in the pooper though, that is close!

Kim Hanson
    We dont fuK goats down here boy. We fuK Mrs.Hanson in the pooper though, that is close!

She don't like it in the pooper, she isn't from a zoo Donald .........( . )( . )...........

460 jus getn it
    She don't like it in the pooper, she isn't from a zoo Donald .........( . )( . )........... thats what she tells you......cause she was loving it the other nite.........

dmontzsta
    thats what she tells you......cause she was loving it the other nite.........
    yeah, I remember her talking about Kim passing out during sex and how he cant even keep it up. What a lush.
    :rollside:

Kim Hanson
    thats what she tells you......cause she was loving it the other nite.........
    Ya I know, she wore off the first 2 layers of skin off my c ock...........( . )( . ).......not many can go for hours on end.......

Kim Hanson
    yeah, I remember her talking about Kim passing out during sex and how he cant even keep it up. What a lush.
    :rollside:
    What are you talking about, shit I have to duck tape it to my leg to keep it down..........( . )( . ).......

dmontzsta
    What are you talking about, shit I have to duck tape it to my leg to keep it down..........( . )( . ).......
    You have to duct tape it to your body too, so it looks like you have one.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast