Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: hey cantards.......................

smash
    LMFAO, but it's better than stapling your ears to your head, eh Donald? :crossx: :crossx:
    he thinks thaty because he looks like a cock he has one, stupid fuc ker

dmontzsta
    Have we now taken up " DRUGS " Donald, most that come in are that way with the smack talking! Ask Tony about that shit ! .......( . )( . )..............
    No drugs here, how about there? this post is sure drug endused.

Kim Hanson
    You just keep telling yourself that. there is no way you mommy would lie to you
    He don't have a momma, he was goonie gooed..........Looks like a knob.........( . )( . ).........He is being one with himself after daddy , swung away..........

dmontzsta
    he thinks thaty because he looks like a cock he has one, stupid fuc ker
    Smash, I heard you got your nickname from having your tonsils smash by big giant cocks?

Kim Hanson
    No drugs here, how about there? this post is sure drug endused.
    If I did that shit, I would own a Maxima! Go slow or park it!...........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    If I did that shit, I would own a Maxima! Go slow or park it!...........( . )( . ).........
    You dont like it fast do you? you like it parked up in your ovaries, or really slow.

Kim Hanson
    Smash, I heard you got your nickname from having your tonsils smash by big giant cocks?
    RiceBoy, you are starting to talk really queer baldy! ...........( . )( . ).............. :yuk: Leave your imagination in the V-Drive Section PLEASE :idea:

smash
    Actually it was from beating the fu ck out of little queers like you. doesn't 460 need his ass cork(you) back? Hanson has wiped the floor with you enough already but you are to clueless to figure it out

dmontzsta
    Look "Thin Ice Walker" go fu ck yourself. You have been walking that thin ice for a while now, too bad you havent broke the ice, fallen through it and died yet.

dmontzsta
    Actually it was from beating the fu ck out of little queers like you. doesn't 460 need his ass cork(you) back? Hanson has wiped the floor with you enough already but you are to clueless to figure it out
    Bring it smash, lets see what you got. Hanson cant even wipe his own ass.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast